MattZitron

Lego Marvel Superheroes Game Announced

Where can this concept art be found?

In the latest issue of GameInformer, theres several concept art pieces of Asgard and The raft aswell

They said that you will be able to unlock 100 characters in the game, so definitely magneto.

Magneto was already shown in the video. And you should assume all the marvel figures we already have in SETS will be in the game.

Edited by deskp

Indeed, this is great news. I like everything I'm seeing so far. I'm hoping for lots of cool playable characters, unlike the lackluster lineup in LB2.

Anybody think we might see a Lego Stan Lee in the game? I think that would be neat, especially if he's playable. :grin:

since this game will have voice acting of course. Here is my suggestion of voice actors they should use.

Voice Actors:

Uhm, yeah, not gonna happen. I doubt that a single one of those actors has the time or interest to voice their character in a videogame, let alone a Lego game, and since this game doesn't even have much to do with the MCU anyway, they can get any voice actors they want. The only one I could see reprising his role from the movies is Patrick Steward as Prof. X since he does lots of voice acting already, and I think it would be great if he would. I think it would be great and very possible if the voice actors from recent Marvel cartoons would provide their voices for this game, such as the ones from Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Ultimate Spider-Man, Wolverine and the X-Men, and Hulk VS. All of those actors did a fantastic job voicing their characters and since those shows are still being shown on TV, people currently associate their voices with those characters, so it would be the best choice to try to get those actors in my opinion.

I knew this would be coming eventually! I can't wait to play this, I may even have to give it the Lord of the Rings treatment; I usually get LEGO games for DS, and if I really like the game or franchise, I'll get it on the Wii too. :wink: So far only Harry Potter and The Lord of the Rings have made me want the Wii version. :blush:

I cannot wait for this. I have beaten Lego Batman 2 and thought it was fabulous. To bad that it takes about 1 1/2 months to come out for my only gaming system, a Mac. :blush:

^ not till February 1, 2013

But then why are people talking about concept art from it?

Edited by sologuy369

Just got the latest GameInformer magazine in the mail and the Loki concept art is awesome.

Are you confucing concept art with promotional artwork?

I'm guessing that based on the last two lego games that Pre-order bonuses will be:

An Exculsive figure

5 DLC heroes

5 DLC villains

So counting DLC 110 characters?

Also looking forward to a gameplay/story trailer for this. When does everyone think we will see one. Maybe Toyfair, E3 or SDCC?

So counting DLC 110 characters?

I hope they're not being sneaky about it. Technically, LB2 had over 100 characters too, but a lot of them were either exclusive to a specific gaming platform or were DLC, and a lot of them were just different versions of Batman and Robin or random useless Gothamites. :sceptic: Let's hope you actually get 100 characters in the console versions and that most of them are major heroes and villains.

I hope they're not being sneaky about it. Technically, LB2 had over 100 characters too, but a lot of them were either exclusive to a specific gaming platform or were DLC, and a lot of them were just different versions of Batman and Robin or random useless Gothamites. :sceptic: Let's hope you actually get 100 characters in the console versions and that most of them are major heroes and villains.

Yea I'm not sure..it's not like there is any popular Marvel hero who has multiple suits fit for specific tasks...oh wait..Iron Man :tongue:

One of the main features of the Batman games was that Batman and Robin had different suits to do specific stuff so I assume Iron Man will too unfortunately..

Edited by Ceroknight

Yea I'm not sure..it's not like there is any popular Marvel hero who has multiple suits fit for specific tasks...oh wait..Iron Man :tongue:

One of the main features of the Batman games was that Batman and Robin had different suits to do specific stuff so I assume Iron Man will too unfortunately..

No no, changing suits in batman games is to give you some variety, in normal elgo games the issue is solved by changing caracthers. In the batman games you only have batman+robin for most of it. Keep the suit buisiness unique to the batman games.

All these behind the scenes trailers just make me want a trailer more.

I was thinking about some of the playable characters and I really hope we get Captain Britain.

Thanks for the vid!

Yep, this game seems to become better and better :excited:

Regards,

Mitch

I'd really like to see Nightcrawler in this game, I hope we get a fair amount of x-men in general.

I'd really like to see Nightcrawler in this game, I hope we get a fair amount of x-men in general.

Yeah, me too. Especially Cyclops. Next to Wolverine, he's my favorite. I still hate he's not a 'regular' in the Marvel: Ultimate Alliance games :angry:

Regards,

Mitch

The only one I could see reprising his role from the movies is Patrick Steward as Prof. X since he does lots of voice acting already, and I think it would be great if he would.

I was thinking that Hugh Jackman can reprise his role as Wolverine too. He is always willing to play the part at any given time and is always enthusiastic about it too. Plus he did a great job in the Wolverine game and the X-Men game.

-Omi