MattZitron

Lego Marvel Superheroes Game Announced

Did anyone else pre-order through Walmart? I ordered it for XBox back in August, but I've seen nothing about me getting the Iron Patriot exclusive. Curious if anyone else got a confirmation on him.

FBTB reports that Walmart's copies of the game have Iron Patriot packaged inside the game, so I guess there's nothing to worry about.

FBTB reports that Walmart's copies of the game have Iron Patriot packaged inside the game, so I guess there's nothing to worry about.

Interesting. I wonder if this is done in part so people can't return the game after getting the figure.

@ Marvelfan120

Sorry for the late reply. Did you find the demo on Xbox Live already?

I cannot tell myself because I only have a PS3 so I downloaded it at the PSN

Hope you have found it by now, if not good luck!

Try looking under newest downloadables or something :wink:

Regards,

Mitch

@ Marvelfan120

Sorry for the late reply. Did you find the demo on Xbox Live already?

I cannot tell myself because I only have a PS3 so I downloaded it at the PSN

Hope you have found it by now, if not good luck!

Try looking under newest downloadables or something :wink:

Regards,

Mitch

thanks... I did get it, it just wasn't showing up at first for some reason...

If only there was a code to have all the DC characters thrown into the mix like they did with the first two Star Wars games. Obviously this won't happen due too DC and Marvel being seperate companies but could you imagine? Play all the superheroes!!

If only there was a code to have all the DC characters thrown into the mix like they did with the first two Star Wars games. Obviously this won't happen due too DC and Marvel being seperate companies but could you imagine? Play all the superheroes!!

that would be awesome.... As much as I like Marvel over DC I've always wished for a united universe... Iron Man vs Batman is one fight I'd love to see... but as you say, it will never happen

Edited by Marvelfan120

Son of a gun this guy not only has the game but has already uploaded full gameplay of it all! I dont want to watch in case it spoils anything but i have had a quick look at a few secnes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vU5smJwTag

EDIT- Not full gameplay, I will do some digging and find out what point he finishes at.

EDIT EDIT- Turns out they ended on level 6, Where the main baddie will be red skull and the base is the Hydra base.

Also it seems you can drive around the hub in some levels while searching for locations? and it seems there are other drivers on the road whose cars you can steal (Grand theft lego anyone :tongue: )

Edited by The Joker1

I would suggest at least watch the first two levels, since those have been seen already in various videos. What are the odds well see

Daken in the game? I really wanna play is him, as well as a few dozen others! Only three more days! What what!

Just waching his latest live stream, Not to sound harsh but he has no idea how to play this game, He fell off a tiny jump half a million times and spent 13 mins figuring out one simple puzzle. Anyway it seems you can get characters by destroying things (E.G 10 vents), People drive cars in the streets that you can hijack, and the mapping system has greatly evolved. Will feed back more ASAP.

Starting to sound like LEGO City Undercover with superheroes. That is a massive :thumbup:.

Edited by Wall E2624

Hi guys!

Does anyone of you know, if there is an European store, which offers the Hawkeye, Thanos. . . DLC? As a huge Hawkeye fan, I would love to get a variant and his skycicle. And if it is only exclusive to the Australian store, do you think that it will be released separately someday in the future? Did they do this with Lego Batman 2? And what do we have to do to get the Thor DLC? Do we have to buy it or is it another exclusive pre-order thing?

I hope that one of you can help me.

Dang hes made the vid private, There is another one with Hulkbuster i will find for you.

Presume this is the poster- http://www.flickr.co...faves-legohero/

EDIT- Aha got it, Hulkbuter can be seen from about 1.25, I think Nova is in there too, Also big venom. I would watch it and tell you but i cant take any more of this guy :wall: .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi1mJlJiuag

Edited by The Joker1

Wow, do I get this right; we can save different files now?

That couldn't be done before right, or have I just never attempted to and didn't find out?

That's actually all I saw from the vid, I was looking for the part with Hulkbuster, but then I decided I didn't want to be spoiled yet, of anything, so...

Regards.

Mitch

First walkthrough on youtube:

Sonic lost world?

I think you mean this my friend. :wink:

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote imeges and/or videos from the same page. Thank you.

GameStop.com just shipped out my pre-order for the Xbox 360 version of the game.

Lucky man, The English don't get it for 25 days :cry_sad: . Also I have had word the marvel gameplay will be finished today. (they are currently on the X-men, Juggernaut level)

EDIT- Also it turns out the "doctor in the house" level is nothing to do with doctor strange and is actually another level with doom, It also features gameplay from invisible woman and Nick.

I chose Overnight Shipping so I will get my game by the end of the day tomorrow from UPS.

Sweeeet, Hope you enjoy it pal.

Also, Doctor in the house new gameplay!

Seems to be green goblin not doom, I need to get my facts right...

Edited by The Joker1