MattZitron

Lego Marvel Superheroes Game Announced

Very excited to hear about all some of these vehicles- http://www.flickr.co...th/10020955843/ , Got me wondering what other vehicles we may see.

I suppose we will get all the set made vehicles (spidey bike, Doom jet, SHEILD car, Hawkeye jet, Deadpools chopper, Furys flying car, Mandarin speedboat) Anyone got any ideas what else we may see?

Edited by The Joker1

Just preordered Lego Marvel Superheroes for my Xbox 360 from Gamestop.com. We have about 2-3 weeks to wait until we can enjoy the best Marvel game ever.

Edit: 2 weeks and 6 days until the best Lego game ever comes out, Lego Marvel Superheroes.

Edit 2: New Villains Poster

LM-Villains.jpg

Edited by Savage Oppress

Not sure if anyone posted it or not, but the official release date is October 22 :classic:

Ooh, I do hope this is accurate, It was originally oct 18 then it jumped to nov 15 so i hope this one is right.

Also love that picture, It's nice to see modok and bullyeye clearly.

Just preordered Lego Marvel Superheroes for my Xbox 360 from Gamestop.com. We have about 2-3 weeks to wait until we can enjoy the best Marvel game ever.

Edit: 2 weeks and 6 days until the best Lego game ever comes out, Lego Marvel Superheroes.

Edit 2: New Villains Poster

*snip*

Awesome poster. I want those Mystique and Green Goblin figures.

Not sure if anyone posted it or not, but the official release date is October 22 :classic:

I'm still very confused about the release date here in the Netherlands.

The store where I pre-ordered the game still has it as 'November 11' but when I check Brickipedia, it does list November 13 and 15 (I believe) as release dates, but that's only for the Next Gen consoles PS4 and XBox One...

The others have a european release date for... somewhere around what you mentioned. I believe even a few days earlier.

So I really don't get it :wacko:

Regards,

Mitch

MODOK would be an awesome LEGO umm.....thing? to have in reality. I doubt that is one we will ever see but the design certainly looks cool!

Wow, lot of cool stuff here! Some thoughts on unconfirmed charectors that we need: Daken, Crimson Dynamo (big fig?), Fire brand, Doop, (:laugh:) Cable, Banshee.Those are some of my biggest wants! Please!

Edited by Im a brickmaster.

Not huge news but we now have a guardian of asgard to keep out the baddies :wink: .

1377196_588240977899539_342282903_n.jpg

Also, Does anyone know if we will be able to enter buildings in the NY hub (E.G stark tower, X-mansion etc), I asked the marvel guys but they never got back, I feel that was a big thing missing from DC as i would have loved to wander round Wayne manor or ace chemicals...

Also, Does anyone know if we will be able to enter buildings in the NY hub (E.G stark tower, X-mansion etc), I asked the marvel guys but they never got back, I feel that was a big thing missing from DC as i would have loved to wander round Wayne manor or ace chemicals...

I thought I heard somewhere that you could. I also thought I heard about there being side quests where you can go into certain buildings around Nyc and stuff...not sure though

I thought I heard somewhere that you could. I also thought I heard about there being side quests where you can go into certain buildings around Nyc and stuff...not sure though

I hope so, It would really be nice to be able to walk through stark tower on free mode and just mess around :tongue: . It does sound likely that the different buildings will contain the levels E.G going into the Marvel building begins the Howard the duck level.

On a separate note Marvel sports bag, It looks pretty nice but i wont be getting one as it reminds me of my school days when i had to do P.E :enough: , (actually it's because i would rather have IP :excited: )

246328_R_Z001A_zpsc69e1551.jpg

Edited by The Joker1

Wow, that way it looks incredibly awesome.

Too bad it's such a small size, I would've liked this as my desktop wallpaper...

Regards,

Mitch

Oh yes, Now that you have suggested it as a wallpaper I really want one, I have been editing but i cant make it beg and unblury, This was my best shot.

1280x960 is the biggest i can make it without ruining the whole thing.

http://www.flickr.co...o/10193536446/#

Edited by The Joker1

A bit more news now in the form of..........

ANT MAN

ant-man_lego.jpg

EDIT-Also black bolt

black_bolt_LEGO.jpg

Edited by The Joker1

Seriously interested in seeing how they handle Ant-Man's abilities. This could be really interesting.

A bit more news now in the form of..........

ANT MAN

Okay if Antman is in it Ultron and Vision have to be in it!!!!!!!

Dont forget chaps there will be 155 characters in this game, We know less than half at the moment so i can almost guarantee we will be seeing wasp, ultron, Vision and more in the next few weeks. :grin:

What about a scene where galactus steps on ant man :look:

Something very interesting has just occurred to me, Notice the taxi in the background is occupied, This could mean there are other vehicles on the road when the player is going around, This would be brilliant as it would mean we can chase after and destroy moving cars!!! I always felt this was missing from gotham.

I would love to play as nightcrawler, Using his powers should be great fun. Also im sure we will see rouge, In fact im sure they will both be in the 80+ characters yet to be revealed.

I'm still holding out for Rogue and Nightcrawler to be revealed.

For some reason I thought we'd already seen Rogue. Personally, I'm still waiting for X-23. It's a bit of a long shot, but I've always found her one of the more interesting characters in the comics for some reason.

Dont forget chaps there will be 155 characters in this game, We know less than half at the moment so i can almost guarantee we will be seeing wasp, ultron, Vision and more in the next few weeks. :grin:

What about a scene where galactus steps on ant man :look:

Something very interesting has just occurred to me, Notice the taxi in the background is occupied, This could mean there are other vehicles on the road when the player is going around, This would be brilliant as it would mean we can chase after and destroy moving cars!!! I always felt this was missing from gotham.

We don't have a couple of weeks to wait, it comes out in 10 days for the Xbox 360, PC, PS3. 3DS, and Wii U. Next-Gen Versions of the game aren't coming out till January 2014, because that's when Xbox One and PS4 come out.