MattZitron

Lego Marvel Superheroes Game Announced

This sounds good! The only DC character I really like is Batman, so their game didn't do much for me. We'll see about getting this one.

This sounds good! The only DC character I really like is Batman, so their game didn't do much for me. We'll see about getting this one.

:wacko: What?! I thought that game had way too much Batman

I thought the exact same thing. It was really only Batman and Supes until the last bit of the game.

Hopefully this will be a lot better with a different cast of heroes each few levels, like the Star Wars game.

I thought the exact same thing. It was really only Batman and Supes until the last bit of the game.

Hopefully this will be a lot better with a different cast of heroes each few levels, like the Star Wars game.

Unless they make their story super strict they could give you the option to chouse like 1 extra caracther in each level. so you have your 2 or more guys important to the story then beyond that you can select who you want...

obviously everyone should not bve unlocked from the start, thers alot of fun in unlocking them.

I'm not saying I like the game, have not played it yet, just saying I like Batman. :wink:

Hence why the game was called Lego Batman 2 and not Lego DC Heroes.

-Omi

-Omi

It was actually called Lego Batman 2: DC Superheroes. On top of that all over the packaging Is the Justic league. It was advertised as if all the other superheroes had more off a role. It was false advertising in my opinion.

It was actually called Lego Batman 2: DC Superheroes. On top of that all over the packaging Is the Justic league. It was advertised as if all the other superheroes had more off a role. It was false advertising in my opinion.

Lego Batman 2 is still the head title. :P

-Omi

-Omi

No matter what it was called, I'd have liked it better with less batman

I'd be more excited but Lego video games evolve at a snail pace in terms of video games. Honestly, I've been sick of them for years. Tried to play them again recently, still almost exactly the same. Not bad but not that amazing.

Edited by BrickG

I was just thinking about the potential that the Hulk brings to a lego game. I want him to be able to pick up characters, hold them over his head and hurl them... I mean how funny would that be?

Frankly, I hope the free roam isnt like batman 2. I honestly like

the set up in the LOTR game better. Besides I play all my games on

a computer, so the city lagged a bit in places.

I can't wait to see the Lego version of the Avengers Scene where Hulk was beating up Loki.

I don't think we will see that scene as its a completely new story. The only refference to the movies will most likely be the characters appearance.

I think that some of the major locations will be Asguard

New York

Savage Land

Latveria

Geonosia

And I think that the main bases will be the X Mansion and the Helicarrier.

Lastly it would be great if you could have alternate costumes for each character without them taking up character slots.

That way we could get the black suit, all the Iron man suits and everything else.

Maybe there will be a red power brick that alters appearances to look like the ultimate universe or something.

Frankly, I hope the free roam isnt like batman 2. I honestly like

the set up in the LOTR game better. Besides I play all my games on

a computer, so the city lagged a bit in places.

The free roam is like Batman 2, only it's New york.

In missions we will go to "the raft", Asgard" & Stark tower.. among other places.

Concept art shows a sandman battle in central station.

Playing as Hulk looks like fun. :grin:

It will be interesting to see how they design new marvel characters in minifigure form. And hopefully the pre order special/polybag will be something good. I would love to get the Mark II in chrome. :wub:

I would love to get the Mark II in chrome. :wub:

Bah, I'd much rather have an all new caracther. We proapbly won't see what youre asking, but with the coming sub-wave of ironman 3 we'll propably have 2 more iron man versions, wich will total 4.

but with the coming sub-wave of ironman 3 we'll propably have 2 more iron man versions, wich will total 4.

You're forgetting the ToyFair Iron Man.

-Omi

I don't think we will see that scene as its a completely new story. The only refference to the movies will most likely be the characters appearance.

I think that some of the major locations will be Asguard

New York

Savage Land

Latveria

Geonosia

And I think that the main bases will be the X Mansion and the Helicarrier.

Lastly it would be great if you could have alternate costumes for each character without them taking up character slots.

That way we could get the black suit, all the Iron man suits and everything else.

Maybe there will be a red power brick that alters appearances to look like the ultimate universe or something.

I'd like to see Wakanda added to that list... considering the Black Panther movie is all but confirmed they might want to have it in there

I wonder if we might see a set or multipule sets released around the same time as the game... It would make good marketing sense what with thor 2 coming out in the fall as well but TLG's marketing plan (like releasing a most of their winter line AFTER christmas) often defies logic so who knows

Edited by Marvelfan120

I wonder if we might see a set or multipule sets released around the same time as the game... It would make good marketing sense what with thor 2 coming out in the fall as well but TLG's marketing plan (like releasing a most of their winter line AFTER christmas) often defies logic so who knows

I think that the winter wave makes sense. Kids will always want Lego for Christmas and very rarely do they have all the sets. If lego brought the winter wave out before Christmas, then they would competing with themselves. This is because kids would want the 'newer sets' over ones that have been out longer.

Back on topic did anyone else notice Magneto with the other playable characters around 1:27. I just thought it interesting as he hasn't been announced as playable ( but we all know he will be.).