Vindicare

Attention: People with Sigfigs

I'm curious if you gave your little person a name? Mine's tired of being referred to as, "Hey you" :grin:

So, does he/she have your own name? A name of your favorite actor or athlete? Help me out.

Well, Mine's Danny Longlegs. Because, well, he's my signature figure. :blush: It's funny though. I took the name from the Lego canon as a name for one of the Insectoids, but my Insectoid is different from the canon Danny. :blush: I guess I could call him the Insectoid Aristocrat, but titles are so formal.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Mine is "The kid kicking the skull on the cover of roll the bones" (because there is sadly no designated spiderspaceman yet. I think this shall be my week's miniproject.)

I'm curious if you gave your little person a name? Mine's tired of being referred to as, "Hey you" :grin:

I thought his name was Billy? :rofl:

I just call mine delicious.

Since my sigfig(s) is(are) "me" it is usually some variant of my name if I use one at all. Normally I just think of it (them) as "me".

Mine is Twitch, from Toy Story. That's his name. But I am Twitch, so he's just2good? I don't know. :grin:

Mine is Ageven because for one thing that's my Guilds of Historica Character, and for another it's my name scrambled. Haven't always used him as my avatar though. And I'm hoping LEGO comes out with that hair in black... (yes, a haircut might do him good I suppose... :laugh: ).

I thought his name was Billy? :rofl:

I just call mine delicious.

True. But my actual sigfig is different. I just haven't photographed him yet.

Mine is Ageven because for one thing that's my Guilds of Historica Character, and for another it's my name scrambled. Haven't always used him as my avatar though. And I'm hoping LEGO comes out with that hair in black... (yes, a haircut might do him good I suppose... :laugh: ).

Snape in 4842 has that hairpiece in black.

Mine is called me or dr_spock.

Interesting, Si-Mocs reply matches his title...

Mine is Lord Tigerius, but he disappeared from the world of Avalonia suddenly and for reasons to be discovered at a later date. :wink:

...Snape in 4842 has that hairpiece in black.

Thanks, I'll have to Bricklink it now I guess...

...Interesting, Si-Mocs reply matches his title...

It wasn't his title when he posted... :wink:

It wasn't his title when he posted... :wink:

Titles are like Santa Clause, you don't know how he can do it but he manages to bring you a gift.

I just call mine "Grimmbeard" since "Grimm" is a part of my last name and "beard" fits the pirates theme.

Mine is known as Pep.

Pep is what I'm often called at events and meet-ups and is shorter than Peppermint. It also fits the sort of 30s/50s adventurer "flavour" I gave my sigfig, what with the aviator jacket and gunbelt, she is sat outside the desert hostel I built when I've not take my sigfig somewhere. Very adventure serial/pulp novel sort of look and a name that those sort of gals pick up in boarding school and the like.

She could be the rowdy aunt who comes to visit just in time for the murder in an Agatha Christie novel! :laugh:

Well, mine doesn't have a name yet, but I'll have to think something up if I make him the main character of my Future SW Contest entry.

Well, mine, in case you cant tell, is a slight recreation of

The Force:Unleashed using my custome apprentice fig.

Other then that I usually call myself The BrickMaster!

Mine is essentially what I look like at my job. And the name fits with it. I had a different version earlier, but halfway through last year my wife wanted me to grow a beard, so my new figure has a beard too. Now we just need a bearded redhead figure with black rim glasses and we'll be set.

Gollum! gollumsmileytrans.jpg ....Well, there's no Gollum during mafia, but he usually is my sigfig. :blush:

Edited by CallMePie

"The Philippine Brickster", as it is the official minifig of the LUG in our country. (He's only one of a few hundred clones! :oh:)

IMG-8938.JPG?et=ZjQ00p6ijhb9YXMEQuYj9Q&nmid=509765396

Image courtesy of legonut from Philippine Bricksters