At least the hull is finnisht and must now only finnish the deck and a lot off detail work, olso i started to make the smal crane on the drum and the base is there but must be olso work further out.

I still waiting just over week now for the last BL order to finnish al the details.

Greetings Edwin.

106_0602_1.jpg

105_0599_1.jpg

105_0586_1.jpg

105_0591_1.jpg

105_0595_1.jpg

105_0597_1.jpg

105_0598_1.jpg

And i must replace the pneumatic smal cilinder because i don't have it in yellow( this is a blue one whit a yellow sticker) :wink:

Edited by VFracingteam

I am almost finnisht whit the RPA 15 and must now do only detail work and little changes, after 26000 pieces and have just put only about 300 pieces left :laugh: and than it is no more a WIP, this is the last update before it's finnisht.

Now must i make a new photo studio for make good pictures of it becouse it's so big mine studio is to small :sceptic: .

I hope you enjoy the hole progress of building this ship and wand thanks everybody for the nice comments.

A lots off greetings.

Edwin.

106_0615_1.jpg

106_0605_1.jpg

106_0604_1.jpg

106_0607_1.jpg

106_0613_1.jpg

106_0606_1.jpg

Edited by VFracingteam

That is so many parts, looks excellent though!

tim

Thanks Tim.

I hope when i must this take this ship apart, you want help me to take al the 15000 pins to put out. :tongue:

Every time I click into this topic, I am just baffled over and over again! *oh2*

This model is absolutely fantastic!

What will the final weight of it be? :classic:

Do you plan to make instructions?? :grin::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No i don't make my self instructions, but Gekke Ted wants too try to make a full LDD off it.

I have seen the firts pictures off it and it's look Great, but i don't no he can keep up mine building speed. :laugh:

the total weight is when finnish is about 18 KG.

And thanks D3K for your great comments.

Greetings Edwin.

Edited by VFracingteam

No words to say... Really cool!

Hope you dont have plans to disassemble it:) cause it will be hard task

This is so amazing. I am so impressed. I loved reading this thread and watching the ship get built. You are incredibly talented.

Almost there Edwin! Looking really awesome. I love the amount of detail :thumbup:

And indeed, I started creating an LDD file for this beauty. However, Edwin is building at a much higher speed, so I haven't been able to keep up. I am very busy at the moment, so even my own building time is limited to one evening per week :cry2:

Edited by Gekke Ted

Almost there Edwin! Looking really awesome. I love the amount of detail :thumbup:

And indeed, I started creating an LDD file for this beauty. However, Edwin is building at a much higher speed, so I haven't been able to keep up. I am very busy at the moment, so even my own building time is limited to one evening per week :cry2:

Do you go to the Lowlug meeting?

This is amazing, please keep up with your fantastic work!!

:wub:

Tibivi

Edited by tibivi

Looks nice! you especially captured the signicant shape of the wheelhouse and deckhouse :)

No i don't make my self instructions, but Gekke Ted wants too try to make a full LDD off it.

what's in a name :-)

Awesome job, but i have told you often :-)