Yawgmoth

ToR Official Entry, Round 1: The Curse of the Red Hat

[pid][/pid]

I apologize for the bad photo images, I'm still trying to get a decent camera, anyway, here's my entry fot this ToR, enjoy! I sure did :)

1-2_zps8a01454c.png

2_zps8d99ce42.jpg

3_zps312fefe3.jpg

4_zps0877c866.jpg

5_zpsaa56d360.jpg

6_zpsa30becac.jpg

7_zps358413e0.jpg

8_zps765bda38.jpg

9_zpsc889cccf.jpg

10_zpsf81eb3f4.png

Well, I really have to admit I had no ideas for this event, when I finally decided to write something, I realized that, not owning that red hat could be a funny thing to start a story, and everythig else came together after that hehe..

Glory to the bluecoats!

:laugh: Extremely funny!! Great comic! Those bluecoats on the ship are very orderly ( which is surpirsing for a bluecoat)! :tongue:

Funny. We'll get that hat back. Now that the bluecoats are going to get sick for possessing it. :devil:

P.S. I think you may have 11 panels.

Great comic, just as the others.

This tournament seems very funny, i wonder if i can participate in the second round being that i just entered the forum,

great entry

(...) Those bluecoats on the ship are very orderly

my friend, the bluecoat are to only neat!, you know, we only have one type of uniform, not a tutti frutti like yours! :tongue:

Funny. We'll get that hat back. Now that the bluecoats are going to get sick for possessing it. :devil:

In the hands of the bluecoats, there is no curse.. you know, the islanders, the pirates and the redcoats are to only superstitious

P.S. I think you may have 11 panels.

Do you say it for the micro picture of the last panel?.... I don't think that pictures even count as a panel!

great entry

Do you say it for the micro picture of the last panel?.... I don't think that pictures even count as a panel!

I was hoping it didnt count as a panel, since it is really, well...tiny.. and with little to no content :pir-tongue:

Wow. Great work indeed. So many stages! Scenography department did a great job! "Much effort you have put Master Luke"...

Seems that Rifleman Mazin is not only a great warrior, and skilled glutton, but he has a fabulous hearing and his speed could make Flash embarassed :laugh: Hey, is that a Cactus I'm a having for my lunch there?

Commander's hat collection, parrot post ( did I flew on that parrot by the way? ) and Commander's hat killing poor indian civilization are great ideas :thumbup:

Surprised they didn't scream "THIS IS SP...!!" on the 9th panel :wink:

Edited by Mazin

Seems that Rifleman Mazin is not only a great warrior, and skilled glutton, but he has a fabulous fearing and his speed could make Flash embarassed :laugh: Hey, is that a Cactus I'm a having for my lunch there?

A shame I didn't had a roasted turkey, or some other "dishes" in my collection, other than apples and a fish hehe.. but I tried to give you a healthy breakfast :laugh:

( did I flew on that parrot by the way? )

These are parrots, not gandalf's eagles xD ... however, it is heard these are the fastest message delivering system in our tropical lego domain :pir-laugh:

Surprised they didn't scream "THIS IS SP...!!" on the 9th panel :wink:

It was 6:00 am when I finished that panel hehe,... I was almost out of ideas... or energy :P, but it's a great idea :D thanks!

A shame I didn't had a roasted turkey, or some other "dishes" in my collection, other than apples and a fish hehe.. but I tried to give you a healthy breakfast :laugh:

Oh it's just an appetizer so that's ok... I think that I took some "takeaway" food with me :wink:

These are parrots, not gandalf's eagles xD ... however, it is heard these are the fastest message delivering system in our tropical lego domain :pir-laugh:

No.... actually "cannon post" is the fastest... there's no better way to send a Redcoat to the other part of the island in a short matter of time - like returning their messengers to "sender" :laugh:

It was 6:00 am when I finished that panel hehe,... I was almost out of ideas... or energy :P, but it's a great idea :D thanks!

You're very welcome!