Sign in to follow this  
I Scream Clone

MOC: Endor: Battle for the Shield Generator

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Endor: Battle for the Shield Generator

Next in my series of classic Star Wars MOCS is my take on the Endor bunker attack from the rebellion to take down the Death Star shield.

Hope you like my build, you can see my other recent Star Wars builds in my signature as well.

8346975383_8f275be384_c.jpg

Endor: Battle for the Shield Generator by I Scream Clone, on Flickr

8347038303_135a19577a_c.jpg

Endor by I Scream Clone, on Flickr

8347037571_4f67e0d226_c.jpg

8348095380_a5ec645aaf_c.jpg

8348107556_66e582d52b_c.jpg

C+C welcome.

Thanks for looking,

ISC.

The bunker looks great; I like the use of the small panels to express the ridges on the walls. The trees, too, and the speeder bike are wonderful. The rest, where the chaotic minifig action takes place, seems a little overgrown and takes attention away from Han, Leia and the Rebels and Ewoks on the roof of the building.

The MOC is presented nicely on the black base with small details.

Great work, I Scream Clone!

Thanks guys, I spent a long time trying to figure out if it was too over minifiged, and I agree that it was even though that stage of the battle was chaotic. Perhaps I may trim the figs down somewhat before displaying.

Absolutely great work as usual :thumbup: :thumbup:

In my opinion, the action is very well represented :wink:

The detail on this moc is really great. What I like most is the placement of the figs and you colud even have the imperials retake the base, then the rebels take the base again! Oh, my head is spinning. :wacko:

AWESOME work there 'ISC', actually the scene was crazy wasn't it though I think you need the new Han in the A-wing set coming soon.....this one looks like he just came out of a deep freezer. :wink:

Brick On 'ISC' ! :classic:

Great stuff. so much to look at and i love the tress! Can't wait for the next build!

Excellent work on this one. I love the look of the bunker. Is there an interior design, and can you open the bunker door?

But if you put all those minifigures in the Endor diorama, you should kill some Ewoks. Seriously, three dying stormtroopers but no dead Ewoks? That's not... logical. Oh wait, actually that's very close to the movie scene :laugh:

Greetings

-Bane

Excellent work on this one. I love the look of the bunker. Is there an interior design, and can you open the bunker door?

But if you put all those minifigures in the Endor diorama, you should kill some Ewoks. Seriously, three dying stormtroopers but no dead Ewoks? That's not... logical. Oh wait, actually that's very close to the movie scene :laugh:

Greetings

-Bane

Lol, true, not many Ewoks were harmed in the filming. There is no interior and the doors are fixed. If I ever build a larger Endor layout, I am sure it will be expanded on.

Plans are afoot for more Hoth action and some Tatooine builds as well.

I love it! I think this is probably the most accurate endor bunker I have seen yet! :thumbup: (albeit a little small) The only suggestion is maybe a little more depth to the area around the door, so they can hide behind it and you can have a control panel like in the movie.

Hey ISC, nice of you to stop by the SW forum and you brought with you this awesome MOC! :thumbup:

The foliage is my favorite part, it looks very foresty. (insert tree emoticon)

Great work all around, yub-yub. :grin: