kurigan

ToR III RvsB Stories by the Fire

The images are a bit unevenly croped and this time I presume it's unintentional :wink: The first and third image text is just ok, but others are really hard to read. Try making the text bigger, it would really improve the experience.

The story is nice and I really like the non LEGO stuff. It works pretty well. The virgin joke is funny, but there is a big mistake in the captain's story. The Bluecoats couldn't have been first to the island, I think he mixed some things and skipped some details, everything else is post on :laugh:

And I thought my comic had already too much text! :tongue: This certainly is a nice comic! :thumbup: The story is funny and well written, I like its unique style, it a different concept of comic from the others we have seen here and that is original and good!

The letters size, however, is a bit too small which makes the reading hard, moreover different sizes of letters don't help a lot, I had to increase/decrease my browser zoom a couple of times to be able to read it all :sceptic:

Thanks for the compliments, I was worried it wouldn't be well revived. This is my first contribution to the tournament ever. Apologies for the text, I was cobbling the comic together still in the early AM, hurrying to make the dead line. If it's legal, I'll see about revisiting the text tonight and revising my entry. I also forgot to put "official entry" in the title, who's do I need to speak to about a change?

I know it seems unlikely that the blues would ever beat anyone anywhere, and I was a surprised as you all. When I was gathering stories, the captain assured me it was a matter of honor, duty and integrity, which held up his crew, but that's another story. Perhaps it was Devine providence however, since the delay gave the bule coats, just rope to hang themselves with when it came to our allies, the islanders.

Nice storyline and great comic. :thumbup: I can see the words clearly on my com but I guess other people might have problems on their phones.

Wow. As much as this is all of course a fairytale grannies used to tell little Lobsters for goodnight, I'd say it's great... photography, text is a little bit hard to follow... it's a good story, but there's simply too much of it, and text IS too small as mentioned - perhaps making more smaller dialogue bubbles instead of those big ones woudl work better? I think it could easly work with these pictures...

And I have to say that panels 3,4,5 are just jabulous. These are the best pics I've seen in this TOR so far. Great ideas and great skill! So good job :thumbup: