Antonio

ToR III Official Entry I - The "living" truth.

[pid][/pid]

This is my first comic .The idea is to prove that redcoats are all useless..which isnt anything new.

page_1try.jpg

page_2try.jpg

page_3try.jpg

page_4try.jpg

I hope you enjoyed!

Nice story, I like the image editing! The borders and the background is well done - another different approach :sweet:

But it is a little bit tiny. I almost had to pick my eyes up after reading it all, they almost fell out!

Wonderful comic, but I have to agree with MstrOfPppts... why so small images with such small text?

There's the proof, redcoats really aren't good for anything :laugh: .

Nicely done, it was a bit hard to read though but good job :thumbup: .

Thank you all ,i really appreciate it.

Sorry for the small pics,i dont think i can make them somehow larger and clearer (im noob at these things) so any advise would be welcome :)

It all depends what program you're using for editing the images? Even if only the text was slightly bigger - so one could read it with bare eyes :tongue: - it would help a lot. But then it would probably cover too much of the images. Your pictures are 400x560 pixels in size. Try to start with the 600x800 (the forum max size). Then after editing always zoom to 100% - Actual pixel size in Photoshop - and if you find it too small, enlarge stuff. Pictures taken by ordinary cameras should be huge (around 3000 pixels wide).

Great Comic! I was laughing at the islander's commit about his meal. :laugh_hard: Then Captain Becker is a pig just like his avatar! :iamded_lol:

Nice story. Looks like you blue guys prepared a "bedcoat" instead of a redcoat.( Pic#5)

Thank you all!I'm glad you like it.I changed the resulution ,hope its better this time :)

@Dr_spock Well it was made on purpose,you are people in pijamas after all :D

Excellent comic! The layout looks good and I like the empty head joke for example.

A bit confusing though that the islander orders a red chicken, you're shouting "duck" to the cook and he gets a redcoat (so he gets a pig) :pirate:

Excellent comic! The layout looks good and I like the empty head joke for example.

A bit confusing though that the islander orders a red chicken, you're shouting "duck" to the cook and he gets a redcoat (so he gets a pig) :pirate:

I didnt want to repeat chicken ,but you know ,chickens,ducks they're all cowardy like the redcoats :)

Antonio, you clever little bluecoat! Thanks for adding me into youre comic, youre made me laugh big time! :D

Captain Becker

Great comic! Nice to see how Redcoats have empty heads! I suggest Bluecoats find another alternative and remove Redocats delicacy from the menu. We might go bust anytime! :grin: