Thanks everyone for the great compliments.

@nielsvdv, cool that you do prostheses hands for a living. Getting a compliment from a pro is the best anybody could wish for. Thanks :thumbup:

So dusting off a dusky topic.

Since the robotic hand I haven't done that much building. The raw video material of the Mad Masher Monster Truck wasn't usable for youtube, so this had to be redone. During my holiday I was able to shoot some good video's in the park in my home town. Watching Sariel's and ZBLJ out-door video's, I had to make one as well, they just look better than studio video's. Thanks to NXTchris and Jurgen Krooshoop, I have a very nice intro for my video's to make them a bit more interesting. In the video of the Mad Masher it will have its debut.

Right now I am working on the Ripsaw from the Howe brothers. I just saw the video of Sariel's version... He beat me to it ;)

I am using an XL and L motor to power each track. Today I could test it and the is decently fast, but not as fast as i would like. I think I also need to use RC motors for power to get some speed.

14697461005_192233dc64_c.jpg

20140719_130628 by Barman76, on Flickr

Sariel's version is build his tracks system and the interesting suspension. It looks great and drives even better. Mine will be more of a scale model, trying to get as close as possible to the real Ripsaw. Making the roll cage will be a challenge.

Can't give us the middle finger, but ow so cool otherwise :).

Sweet looking chassis. Looking forward to seeing it finished. I wish lego would release some powerful motors again. The old RC motors are too expensive at the moment.

Edited by Kelkschiz

You can always use a pair of just M or S motors to get more speed :wink:

Edited by Zblj

Thanks guys

You can always use a pair of just M or S motors to get more speed :wink:

I think i'll put in a micro motor for just that extra bit of power :laugh:

Thanks guys

I think i'll put in a micro motor for just that extra bit of power :laugh:

Not worth the extra weight :tongue:

That chassis looks badass, very interested to see what you come up with Barman! Maak er wat moois van :thumbup: