I found his account and I messaged him about getting a beta account for Chima Online.

If you don't know him, he probably won't be able to get access for you. They're keeping the beta relatively restricted for a reason...

So, we haven't heard any new stuff for Chima Online lately.

It's not due until fall. The show doesn't pick back up until summer. The sets have hardly been out a month. Give it time.

It takes time to master, but I practically have every character (iPad)

My iPod, however, is too old to run the game (I have the generation before the new one just released! What gives!)

It takes time to master, but I practically have every character (iPad)

My iPod, however, is too old to run the game (I have the generation before the new one just released! What gives!)

I got every character and Speedorz. About 2 weeks ago. Odd thing is, the "Bought 6 Speedorz" trophy isn't saying I won it..

(Oh, and Meiko. And word on the beta accounts? ;) )

-Sci

I have 2 beta invites. I might give one to someone if they are interested. It depends if my girl friend wants to use one or not.

When she comes home from work I will ask. Not promising she could want it but I offered it up because she is only mildly interested.

Does anyone know when or if open beta starts? My son is getting quite impatient with the lack of a Lego MMO, and is missing Lego Universe terribly. Maybe this new game will calm him down a bit (I really hope it does)...

How's Chima IOS for everyone going.

I don't have iOS. They haven't released the game on Android, and I doubt they will. It's a shame.

How's Chima IOS for everyone going.

Well, I have everything on the game. But.. I played it recently and noticed the image quality on the torsos and Speedorz change to really bad... here:

About 3 weeks ago:

ChimaApp1.png

Now:

ChimaApp.png

Anyone else experiencing this?

-Sci