Si-MOCs

Micro Sci-Fi Contest

so this maybe a silly question but its 16x16 and how tal can it be??? just thinking of that saturn V moc, u allowed to go over 16 high?

thanks Si-MOCs

Great contest! I love the topic, I love the trophies and I love some of the entries and all that inspired me to stop reading, sign up and hopefully try myself in this! :wink:

One tiny technical question, what's allowed in terms of photo processing? Editing the background, black and white photos, sepia... ?

Great contest! I love the topic, I love the trophies and I love some of the entries and all that inspired me to stop reading, sign up and hopefully try myself in this! :wink:

One tiny technical question, what's allowed in terms of photo processing? Editing the background, black and white photos, sepia... ?

Welcome to EB!

Editing background - yes

Fixing colours - yes

B/W and sepia - yes

I was going to provide comments on all the entries, but there are so many awesome entries! So, I just wanted to say, love them all and good luck in the contest.

Si-MOCs, I hope you're planning on giving us five votes to play with because three just isn't going to be enough!

Hey all, this might sound like a dumb problem but every time I try to provide a link to my entry, a message pops up saying ''You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.'' I have my entry on Flickr and tried to place the image on my post using the Tree image button but no avail. What can I do to fix this?

Thanks!

Hey all, this might sound like a dumb problem but every time I try to provide a link to my entry, a message pops up saying ''You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.'' I have my entry on Flickr and tried to place the image on my post using the Tree image button but no avail. What can I do to fix this?

Thanks!

Are you sure you selected BBCode? Also I would suggest using the Medium 640 pic size, as most forums prefer that for Flickr image links.

For my own build, I just finished my rockwork today. Tomorrow I will be working on the top and base. Hopefully photography will be some time Thursday afternoon.

Are you sure you selected BBCode? Also I would suggest using the Medium 640 pic size, as most forums prefer that for Flickr image links.

I couldn't find the BBCode prior. After looking around Flickr I did find the BBCode for my pic. Thanks for the help!

Mine is finished, but photography has to wait for the return of my backdrop. Hopefully I will be able to post tomorrow.

is the contest still going

I believe so. I saw somewhere that the end of the entries is on Jan. 31 at midnight. :wink: