More closed beta invites were sent out today, so far three people I know have gotten one, check your email. Also be aware that they might be in the spam folder.

Yep! I got one! So happy!

-Sci

I got one too! I was pleasantly surprised, can't wait to have a go and see if it was worth the wait. :grin:

I don't think I got one but I'm too lazy to look through my spam folders just for closed beta. I'd rather wait till open beta, which supposedly should be out this month sometime. I did design a wiki for it on Brickimedia though.

Edited by Meiko

so it's June 2014(June 6, 2014), where is Open Beta for Lego Minifigures Online.

You see... June 2014 means that the Open Beta could start at any time within that 30 day time frame. Not the first day.

It's rather simple logic, actually...

It's also possible that things could get delayed. Such is the way with online games.

Edited by Penkid11

My son received an invitation to join the final phase of closed beta, but when he starts the game all he sees is a blue screen with question marks in the background and an exit button, nothing else. Is this because servers are down or is this an issue on our end?

I got one too but haven't downloaded it yet. I'll let you know what happens.

Looks like it's working to me.

Thought it might be worth mentioned that we haven't received a prompt to enter the beta key yet, we're just stuck at this one screen. We've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling a few times but to no avail. This is the ClickOnce application by the way, so I'm not sure if something's been done wrong or not.

Are the servers down for maintenance by any chance?

Edited by Lance

I got an invite as well but by "the game is only available for PC" they really mean "the game is only available for Windows", so I can't play it.

The closed beta ended today, so hopefully it won't be too long before this goes to open beta.

I'm hoping it's soon too. The end of CB email made it seem like it was very soon, also was nice to hear a little more about the specifics of it.

Thought I'd mention this here; the CB NDA is still in effect. Went on Funcom's livechat service and asked, they told me it was still in effect. (until further notice. most likely lifted at Open Beta's start)

I'm hoping it's soon too. The end of CB email made it seem like it was very soon, also was nice to hear a little more about the specifics of it.

Thought I'd mention this here; the CB NDA is still in effect. Went on Funcom's livechat service and asked, they told me it was still in effect. (until further notice. most likely lifted at Open Beta's start)

I clicked on this topic because it said NB posted something, which always means something really major happened...oh well. I hope OB doesn't have any exclusive gear that only CB testers can have...

What are the different membership options?

I clicked on this topic because it said NB posted something, which always means something really major happened...oh well. I hope OB doesn't have any exclusive gear that only CB testers can have...

What are the different membership options?

Nothing major that I could share here without getting in a lot of trouble for sharing. Looks like CB won't get any "exclusives", but all LEGO Club magazine subscribers will be getting an exclusive minifigure this August/September.

I can't say that here either. NDA, you know :tongue:

Edited by Nealybealy

Nothing major that I could share here without getting in a lot of trouble for sharing. Looks like CB won't get any "exclusives", but all LEGO Club magazine subscribers will be getting an exclusive minifigure this August/September.

I can't say that here either. NDA, you know :tongue:

No problem, I understand.

Is it a code in the magazine, and can you share that eventually? My subscription has been on auto renewal somehow since 2002(I collected Brickmaster Magazines, and concurrently received LEGO Magazines), but I was told that my last issue was May/June.

Membership and buying diamonds is also out! Going to pick up a 12 month membership later today, $59.99. I enjoyed the game in Beta and certainly look forward to future updates!

I've also been uploading some old CB stuff, take a look:

Can someone upload the executable file for the open beta? It won't let me download it since I'm not on a Windows PC, but that has nothing to do with the fact that I can't run it.

For some reason, we can't connect to the server. We keep on getting an inconsistency message.

For some reason, we can't connect to the server. We keep on getting an inconsistency message.

Works fine for me. Not sure what the issue is, try support?

Also just bought a 12 month subscription. Loving the game so far! :classic:

Okay, managed to get in. Sons enjoying it so far!

Is there any way to zoom in on your character though?

Okay, managed to get in. Sons enjoying it so far!

Is there any way to zoom in on your character though?

Z to zoom into your character. Alt + Z toggles UI too, if you want a better view.