MstrOfPppts

TOR III Entry: Escape from home island

[pid][/pid]

Just before the year ended I managed to complete my official ToR III round 1 entry.

Happy reading ladies and gentlemen from either side!

RvBround1_1.jpg
RvBround1_2.jpg
RvBround1_3.jpg
RvBround1_4.jpg
RvBround1_5.jpg
RvBround1_6.jpg
RvBround1_7.jpg

I don't know what's there to be confusing. It's a simple left to right, top to bottom order. I might agree that there's a lot going on overall, but after all the order - except of the first and last image, which is clear - is quite unimportant for understanding the story ...

Was that me who was in the pot?

You don't have gray trousers, do you? But you're in three other images :laugh:

Edited by MstrOfPppts

Very nice made comic.Impressive that you managed to put most of us .Altho we're having more fun than you guys,you're boring :pir-tongue:

Very nice comic and photography. I like how you did the singing around camp fire lighting. :thumbup:

It was fun figuring out who the Islanders were talking about in. Yeah, those bluecoats are rude slobs. Don't invite them to dinner unless they are the dinner. :laugh:

Thanks for not making me a strawberry. :classic:

Frankly speaking, I think there was a miscommunication there. The islanders have no translators so they are quite hard to understand. Good luck with that Redcoats. :wink:

Great comic! Clear pictures and good work on the photo-editing.

The lights on the campfire is also well done, and I had to laugh about the wolve sounds :laugh:

Good thing that our plan worked and we peacefully got rid of those islanders :pirate:

I've often wondered why it's so easy to kill the blues. They never used a musket properly. Plus, this proves that the blues are terrible cooks. It must be that cheap oil they use on their swords.

Very nice made comic.Impressive that you managed to put most of us .Altho we're having more fun than you guys,you're boring :pir-tongue:

Thanks, I have all the bluecoat's avatars but three. I'm trying to get some more body parts to complete the cllection. For my final comic will be all of them crying afte loosing the tournament :devil:

Thanks for not making me a strawberry. :classic:

Hahaha, no problem but why would I? It's a bluecoats thing - first they feel offended by them made ino dinner and then they put you into the pie ...

Frankly speaking, I think there was a miscommunication there. The islanders have no translators so they are quite hard to understand. Good luck with that Redcoats. :wink:

Not my fault if you have problems understanding some slightly broken english. We have no poblems even without translators.

Good thing that our plan worked and we peacefully got rid of those islanders :pirate:

Your playn worked? But just in case you're all still acting stupid, right? :hmpf_bad::grin:

Yes I too like how the campfire photo came out, it was quite fun taking pictures and setting the yellow lightbricks around for the lighting! In fact I'm trying something else with it ...

I didn't find confusing to go through slides, but it was a bit hard to decide with which dialogue to begin as there were so many in the same scene.

To me the most funny scene is the one where all Bluecoats are singing "Croisant" at the moon. :laugh:

A very clean and wonderful detailed comic. Congrats.

Thanks, I have all the bluecoat's avatars but three. I'm trying to get some more body parts to complete the cllection. For my final comic will be all of them crying afte loosing the tournament :devil:

I have a feeling you'll regret saying that!

Although I'm not really a fan of marshmallows… Great entry :classic: Technically speaking your entry is one of the best so far, for its layout and clear photography, albeit there are quite some things happening at the same time and I think some panels have a bit of over-information because there a lot of balloons and the reading-order is not very clear.

The Croissant-scene was an inspired one :thumbup:

good entry I have to say, especially the light effect... not the story, but the pictures are nice too!, and, there is nothing really offending

Pffff, ofcourse we bluecoats know how to use our weapons 'right', we are simply creative and search for other interesting uses for them in order to come up with our brilliant plans :grin: .

Nicely done, that last panel was quite the statement, not true at all but I must admit it's catchy :laugh: .

Laaaa :cry2: My marshmallow! :cry2:

"Fuzi guzi philospher" ! I like that! :laugh: Sounds much better than "glutonous blue pig".

Still... I did servive this soup somehow, Bluecoats are simply undestroyable :tongue:

Very good comic anyway BTW. Nice photography and great story telling :sweet: