Capt. Stabbin

Small Pirate Sloop

Here is a small sloop I have been working on. This is my first ship MOC, and my first try at rigging and creating my own sails. It is a Bermuda Sloop, and I have based my design heavily from other member's works. Ships by Perfectionist and The Pickle by Dread Pirate Wesley have been greatly influential to me, and many many other excellent ships here on Eurobricks. Thanks!!!

img_0377.jpg

img_0376.jpg

img_0378.jpg

img_0373.jpg

img_0374.jpg

img_0375.jpg

Thanks for looking.

C&C Apreciated

:jollyroger:

Good color scheme, some very well made sails and some lovely proportions to the vessel.

It looks great and thanks for sharing it with us.

Thanks for the comments!

I love it, good job fellow redcoat. However, why are the windows sideways?

The windows are supposed to be stright, but I didn't notice they were like that untill I had already posted the pics!

Great looking ship. Sloop for Round 2 of the TOR III?

Maybe.....

Given a limited amount of bricks, your ship is still instantly recognisable as an 18th century sloop; and that is quite an achievement!

I'd still try to find a better solution to attach the windows at the stern; or just leave them out and add some ornaments.

Given a limited amount of bricks, your ship is still instantly recognisable as an 18th century sloop; and that is quite an achievement!

I'd still try to find a better solution to attach the windows at the stern; or just leave them out and add some ornaments.

Thanks for the reply, and the tips! I will have to update it.