dr_spock

TOR III Entry: Survivor Island

Nice entry!Altho,i dont think you will get far with this raft,if the ocean has these waves.So yeah ,you're going to be the next meal for the crocodiles... poor crocodiles gonna eat some junk :cry_sad:

First class entry! Though I didn't expect any less from our order ;) Nice clear photos and excellent story. Lots of funny things going on - crocodiles are my favorite part.

Great entry :thumbup: One of the best I've seen so far, even though it's from a redcoat.

But your cannonball in the first picture.. I don't see any effect. Was it made out of rubber like most of them?

I guess there's no other way for me than to order your minifig head and take revenge :pirate_skel1:

Ingenious! I wish I had thought of doing something like this. However, it sure is great to see that bum of an Admiral getting his. :pir_laugh2:

This make me laugh a lot :laugh_hard: :laugh_hard: :laugh_hard: Poor bluecoats eated by crocodiles. Great work :thumbup: :thumbup:

Nice entry!Altho,i dont think you will get far with this raft,if the ocean has these waves.So yeah ,you're going to be the next meal for the crocodiles... poor crocodiles gonna eat some junk :cry_sad:

Thanks. Our fellow Redcoats will rescue us before another wave hits. :tongue:

Fantastic work there! Entry-wise of course.. :sadnew:

We shall have our revenge!

Thanks. Looking forward to see what comes forth.

First class entry! Though I didn't expect any less from our order ;) Nice clear photos and excellent story. Lots of funny things going on - crocodiles are my favorite part.

Thanks. I wasn't sure what the Redcoats expectations were. I haven't created a comic before nor good with graphics editor. :blush:

Great entry :thumbup: One of the best I've seen so far, even though it's from a redcoat.

But your cannonball in the first picture.. I don't see any effect. Was it made out of rubber like most of them?

I guess there's no other way for me than to order your minifig head and take revenge :pirate_skel1:

Thank you for the feedback. I'll see if I can add some effects. You don't have to order and waste money on me. I am not worthy. :classic:

Great comic and excellent photography! :thumbup:

Fantastic demonstration of teamwork for the Redcoats!

Keep up the good work dr_spock! :classic:

Thanks. The team that can work together wins the war. So can a good song to motivate the troops going into battle. :wink:

Ingenious! I wish I had thought of doing something like this. However, it sure is great to see that bum of an Admiral getting his. :pir_laugh2:

Thanks. Do you mean getting the spear in the bum? They shouldn't had insulted the Big Boss' cooking. :classic:

This make me laugh a lot :laugh_hard: :laugh_hard: :laugh_hard: Poor bluecoats eated by crocodiles. Great work :thumbup: :thumbup:

Glad you enjoyed it. I think you mean poor croc having to eat that bad bluecoat. Always check the best before date on the package. :wink:

Edited by dr_spock

Nicely done, great set-ups, simple but effective for the comic.

Oh and bluecoats most certainly can aim very well, I'm pretty sure he's aiming at the camera of the man who makes up these lies about bluecoats :laugh: .

Loved it so much! Very very funny. Thanks for the good laugh! I love where the bluecoats said we will not eat bananas! :iamded_lol: Good work! :wink:

Nice entry, and great photos. I guess we'll just see what happens to that raft...

Thanks. The Cooper and Ropemaker do have their Monkey of Immunity. :classic:

Nicely done, great set-ups, simple but effective for the comic.

Oh and bluecoats most certainly can aim very well, I'm pretty sure he's aiming at the camera of the man who makes up these lies about bluecoats :laugh: .

Thanks. Are you sure they aren't shooting at the innocent comic readers? :oh3:

Loved it so much! Very very funny. Thanks for the good laugh! I love where the bluecoats said we will not eat bananas! :iamded_lol: Good work! :wink:

Thanks. :classic:

Edited by dr_spock

Thank to God the rules say there must be a maximum of 10 panels.

If there would have been allowed a 11th panel, then we could see how the Redcoats got eaten by Sharks. :rofl:

Is it better to get eaten by crocodiles or by sharks? Hmmm, can I take this entry as a draw? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Good comic, congrats.

Wow... I got already eaten by a shark and a crocodile! What's gonna be next... a jellyfish? :tongue:

Iceberg mountain!!?? How th hell did they get an inceberg mountain on a tropical island. I guess now In Your next entry someone should be seeking for THE GREAT FRIDGE OF DOOM! :wink:

Nice that You still continue the legendary tales of a quest for good rope!

And above all - very nice comic mate... :thumbup: