Given this thing flys nicely, how about a double rotor LEGO Chinook.

i.e. a LEGO bodied Chinook with non-LEGO RC helicopter rotors and avionics.

:classic: :classic:

I got another idea for tandem version for heli. Maybe if i could use a pair of the same rotors, but tilt them so they redirect thrust in the opposite direction, they want to spin the heli. This way I can use same rotors without mirroring them, and still make the model float without turning arround... Gonna see what i can do!

let me ask you again..

have you tried to increase the peripheral speed instead of the rpm ?

for example not connecting the single blade to the center, but using a 5 or 7 liftarm..?

that picture awhile back posted January 9 2013, where did you get those propellers? :thumbup: I have been interested with flying Lego bricks but have only had them fly  when they unintentionally come apart:classic:   

yes! exactly thanks!:classic: those are interesting blades. does Lego sell those on BRICKS AND PIECES or where did you get them:classic: thanks for being so prompt in replying look forward to future projects.:thumbup: Again thank you

oh! I see you where answering my question sorry :blush:,didn't read it good enough thanks forget the questions on the last comment then thanks:classic:

Thanks for answering my questions everyone and btw if you haven't believed the gospel which is, ....

Edited by Milan
removed religious preaching.