English Electric

MOD: 9467 Monster Fighters Ghost Train with PF

Well I thought I would post the results of my efforts today, nothing special but my son decided to get the monster fighters ghost train set with some of his Christmas money, and after he finished building it this morning he instantly said to me "can we add power functions daddy?" So here is the result, the other side isn't complete yet as I didn't have enough parts, I also had to raise the front by one flat so that the flangeless driving wheel didn't derail the train on the exit from bends, can't find a better solution for that yet! Let me know what you think!

B9B834DB-4065-4F3F-9D85-41A2DA285AFD-842-000000AD3377D035.jpg

Cheers, Dave

Nice. I've meaning to PF mine but haven't got around to building it yet. Too many contests on EB taking up time. :-D

Looks good, are you planning on adding proper train wheels to the wagons as well? It would be nice to see the whole train going around the track.

Looks good, are you planning on adding proper train wheels to the wagons as well? It would be nice to see the whole train going around the track.

Possibly yes, just won't be able to make the bat wings flap as the eccentrics sit behind the existing wheels and will need to be removed to fit track gauge.

Edited by English Electric

Nice, this set was never one of my favorites, but your mod by all means improved it a lot. I really like the tender design.

Edited by RedBrick1