soccerkid6

Dragonfly EX-2 (GARC racer)

Really nice work :thumbup: :thumbup:

I really like the color scheme and the lateral stabilizers :wink:

Really nice work :thumbup: :thumbup:

I really like the color scheme and the lateral stabilizers :wink:

Thanks, finally found a use for the yellow wing things :classic:

Great colors and details :thumbup:

You should definitely stop building castles and go for the sci-fi side of the Force Lego :sweet:

Great colors and details :thumbup:

You should definitely stop building castles and go for the sci-fi side of the Force Lego :sweet:

Thanks! Not going to stop building Castle any time soon though, GoH is an awesome project :thumbup:

Will keep building sci-fi stuff though :wink:

I love it.

The colour scheme is SOOOOO GARC!

And the colour blocking you used is really effective. Very attractive little ship!

and the Engines are just :wub:

Pretty great build, no major complaints from me :wink:

One thing you could consider doing is adding a bit more greeble to the engines, from the back view, there is space between the 2x2 round engines and the plate. maybe throw some 1x1 trans round or something in there, just to add a bit more to this awesome moc :grin:

I love it.

The colour scheme is SOOOOO GARC!

And the colour blocking you used is really effective. Very attractive little ship!

and the Engines are just :wub:

Pretty great build, no major complaints from me :wink:

One thing you could consider doing is adding a bit more greeble to the engines, from the back view, there is space between the 2x2 round engines and the plate. maybe throw some 1x1 trans round or something in there, just to add a bit more to this awesome moc :grin:

Thanks Si :sweet: Good suggestion for the engines, I'll fix that, one more ready to photograph :wink:

Cool creation 'soccerkid06'......Brick On Race On ! :grin:

Thanks LT :classic:

That is just so cool! I love the colour scheme, usually I dislike yellow, but with that light blue, it really fits. I like the engines and how it looks like they are just being held on bye the little piping! I have a single question though, what in the world does GARC stand for?????

I think I still like the F-1000 a bit more but this Dragonfly is still a very nice addition to your GARC collection and it does have some pretty sweet engines.

That is just so cool! I love the colour scheme, usually I dislike yellow, but with that light blue, it really fits. I like the engines and how it looks like they are just being held on bye the little piping! I have a single question though, what in the world does GARC stand for?????

Thanks, GARC stands for Galactic Asteroid Rally Circuit :classic:

Awesome engines and an awesome colorscheme!

I think I still like the F-1000 a bit more but this Dragonfly is still a very nice addition to your GARC collection and it does have some pretty sweet engines.

Thanks, the engines are my favorite part :classic: