I was kind of shocked when I realized there was no Pokemon-related topic on this forum, so here it is! Anyway, I have Yellow, Emerald, Platinum, Black, and Black 2. For a start, whats everyone's favourite Pokemon?

Ah, I love Pokemon. My favorite Pokemon is Missingno, even though he's a glitch Pokemon. :grin:

Also, Pokemon Silver is one of my favorite games of all time.

Edited by just2good

Favourite Pokemon would probably be Mewtwo, in terms of how awesome it was in FireRed; the team I had consisted of Mewtwo, Charizard, Kadabra, Lapras, Pidgeot, Onyx, and Machoke. Pretty good combo for me.

As for games I only really played FireRed growing up since I was more into Zelda in terms of Nintendo products.

I have played a game from every generation since the very beginning, and I just got Black 2 a couple days ago :classic:

As for favorite Pokemon I would have to say number one is Charizard followed closely by Scizor :devil:

aren't there a bunch of different Missingno's?

Yea, Generation 1 is my favorite Missingno. I remember doing the glitch back in the day, before I ever used the internet. It was a word of mouth thing, that "would delete your game if caught".

Eevee!

I have games from all generations, but gave up on generation V, Black and White, and Black 2 and White 2 just didn't appeal to me.

I read the Manga up to the start of the Diamond and Pearl arc, but couldn't get any further.

I've been playing Pokemon since the original as well. I still haven't bought Black/White 2 yet though.

As for my favorite Pokemon: Mine is Breloom. No contest. He dethroned Golem as my favorite back in Diamond and Pearl when I used one for the first time.

I guess I overlooked Breloom in the third generation.

I just want to chime in and say I have such fond memories of using the Missingno glitch to get infinite Masterballs and Rare Candies back when I was a kid.

It made me feel like the ultimate Pokemon Trainer! :head_back:

arcanine.jpg

Arcanine. I don't really know 100% sure why he's my favorite, but he is, just beating out Blastoise.

Lucario all the way. Yes, that includes in Super Smash Bros Brawl. :laugh::wink:

Although, I do have a soft spot for Turtwig/Grotle/Torterra, my first starter and still one of my favorite Pokemon. I actually tend to prefer Grass-types in general, though I'm even more of a sucker for Dark-types. I don't think there's a single Dark-type I dislike EXCEPT for Stunky/Skuntank and Drapion, because I hate Poison-types. As such, Hoenn has been by FAR my favorite region. :grin:

My all-time favorite is Blaziken, which is coming from my favorite region. But, Generation/Region-wise, it would be:

Kanto/Gen I-Dragonite

Johnto/Gen II-Typhloshion

Hoenn/Gen III-Blaziken

Sinnoh/Gen IV-Lucario

Unova/Gen V-Haxorus

Ah, I love Pokemon. My favorite Pokemon is Missingno, even though he's a glitch Pokemon. :grin:

Same here! For my headcanon it is a real Pokemon, but its too corupted to be caught :D

My favorite type are Dragon (duh!), Water and Grass. And my favorite game... B/W series for sure.

Favourite Pokemon?

My first Pokemon games were FireRed/LeafGreen so I guess I'm stuck in Kanto and Gen I in general.

Blastoise-Can't beat a rampaging turtle with cannons.

Alakazam

Gengar

Machamp

Arcanine

Jolteon/Espeon-Espeon is so damn sexy :tongue: and yes. I know it's not Gen I.

The Froakie is my fav!

Same here! I just hope they don't ruin his last form like they did Oshawott's. (IMO anyway)

I'm really looking forward to a whole new generation of Pokemon again. I was very surprised that the big announcement turned out to be the 6th gen. Especially since its barely been three years since B/W 1.

I expected a remake of Ruby and Saphire.

G1- Red, Blue and Yellow

G2- Gold Silver and Crystal

G3- FireRed and LeafGreen(G1 Remakes)

G4- Diamond Pearl And Platinum Heart Gold and Soul Silver (Last two were G2 remakes)

G5- Black and White, Black 2 and White 2.

G6- X and Y,

I predict a game named Pokemon Z, and possibly a remake of the G1/G3 games, as neither can be played on a 3DS.

I expected a remake of Ruby and Sapphire.

You can download them from the e-store. And IMO Ruby and Sapphire/Emerald were a disappointment. LeafGreen and FireRed made what Gen I so great and did it better by introducing the Sevii Islands and cross game trading. And the music was better.