Sign in to follow this  
highlandcattle

No aquaraiders for Belgium :(

Although they are a available on shop@home. The new 2007 catalog has no mention of them, Castle however is announced. And the new garbage truck and cement mixer will be 17 euros.

And the new garbage truck and cement mixer will be 17 euros.

That sounds like a good price to me.... *y*

no aquaraiders in belgium !!! that is terrible, as i have found that the box art and images on lego.com are not doing the theme justice. my opinions have changed greatly on each one i have openned (after openning, that is).

this is a theme that is a must see (in person), in order to correctly judge, evaluate, or appriciate !!!

BTW, any word on set 7776 (belgium or elsewhere) ???

- BrickMiner

Although they are a available on shop@home. The new 2007 catalog has no mention of them, Castle however is announced. And the new garbage truck and cement mixer will be 17 euros.

how about the gas station?is that in the catalog?

whaaaaaaaat? 8-

I picked up the catalog yesterday, I live in Holland, and there are no aquaraiders in it. No problem for me as I wasn't planning on buying any aquaraider set anyway.

The gas station and garbage/cementmixer truck are listed, so that's good news...

There is no mentioning of Aqua raiders in the danish catalogue either, which I find to be very strange.

I want to move to Belgium *wub* *wub* *wub*

Lol! I don't think so. Belgium is a very crappy country when it comes to LEGO (and weather :-| ) :-P .

Lol! I don't think so. Belgium is a very crappy country when it comes to LEGO (and weather :-| ) :-P .

But anywhere that doesn't have acquraiders must be great!! *wub* :'-)

i saw the dealers catalog for greece today..

no AR in there either..i dont understand why..

my guess is that the shops complained about too many different sets/themes. boxes are very large today and they can't put it all in the shops anymore. Very often they simply drop the large boxes on the floor because the shelf can't handle it anymore.

Attention Belgian Friends !! You can always cross the border and visit magnificent France for your supplies of Lego :-D :-P Look at Sne, he does it hehe !!

*yoda*

you just make sure there's still something left when i get there, mister! the way you've been buying sets these last few days suggests all Lego will have been gone by the time I get there! :-X

well... except for exo force... don't need that...