Sebeus I

TOR III Entry: The dramatic sculpture incident

[pid][/pid]

My entry, sorry for the layout, I really wanted to take care of that too but I just can't, I have too much work, upcoming exams of electric machines, automatisation, electronic applications and shit stuff demand my time right now.

Anyway...

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

I hope you liked it, well, not you redcoats obviously :grin:

I don't think I've posted that Kahuka temple yet, it will have to wait, that's for sure :wacko:

Oh and I'd like to add that the monocular effect is actually brick-built.

Good luck everyone and have good holidays.

And that while I'm stuck here trying to determine some hysteric curve of some magnetic thing, the oh-so interesting analysis of engine exhaust gas (and I intentionally added 'engine'), some ridiculous electronic component that is called a "multi-vibrator' I don't want to know who came up with that...sigh....

Edited by Sebeus I

This is fantastic!! :iamded_lol:

Excellent story, great builds too!

I also laughed so hard with the mooning Bluecoats.

Overall a well made entry! Good luck with your exams too. :thumbup:

Too bad you didn't have time for a good layout, but it gets kind of compensated for by the excellent story!

The mooning, the sculpture making/whistling chief and the slow and horrible death the Redcoats are facing all made me laugh :laugh:

I added this entry to the overview in the Rules thread.

Very intelligent idea, I have to say. By the way, how did you get hold of a Redcoat flag? Last I checked, you couldn't even get hold of a Pirate's peg leg.

For each one of us that gets poo'd on, there are another to take his place! I'll erm... wait at the back of the queue.

A great entry Sebeus! Fantastic build and great storyline!

Great job! Those redcoats are where they deserve to be!

Now your remark makes their situation even worse.

Fortunately or unfortunately, I have to agree with you.

This is a great entry! The story is quite funny (as funny as it gets for me being a redcoat) and original. The mooning bluecoats and the monocular effect are the best! Also LOQ made me lol :D

But hey, there's some dusty LEGO in the first picture ... lazy bluecoats.

Really shame you don't have time to frame and edit the pictures, it would look so much better, though it already looks cool.

Thanks for the comments.

Very intelligent idea, I have to say. By the way, how did you get hold of a Redcoat flag? Last I checked, you couldn't even get hold of a Pirate's peg leg.

It was just laying around in some ditch :laugh:

But hey, there's some dusty LEGO in the first picture ... lazy bluecoats.

I knew I shouldn't have stolen that redcoat catapult, they never clean their equipment :tongue: .

Edited by Sebeus I

Great MOC! :thumbup:

Unfortunately you have made a grave mistake by letting Kurigan and I escape this torture chamber... :tongue:

Maybe the Islanders have a strict policy to grant female and bearded criminals a quick death ?

:tongue:

This is truly a funny entry. :laugh: :laugh:

Poor red coats.

Good luck with your exams.

Hm... I wonder why is Rifleman Mazin holding that... frying pan. Is it beacause he just finished his take-away-to-the-battlefield lunch, is it beacause he was the one making this delicious meal that helped us win this battle, or is it because that's some kind of a secret weapon we've just received for this mission... I myself, am absolutely sure that he just wants to show everyone that he doesn't need anything more than a pan to crush an entire division... :look:

Nice comic brother Sebeus :thumbup: Surprising that there are some threads with similar ideas to mine - wanted to make a story with "toiler of death" but am wondering now if there is a sense.

Hm... I wonder why is Rifleman Mazin holding that... frying pan. Is it beacause he just finished his take-away-to-the-battlefield lunch, is it beacause he was the one making this delicious meal that helped us win this battle, or is it because that's some kind of a secret weapon we've just received for this mission... I myself, am absolutely sure that he just wants to show everyone that he doesn't need anything more than a pan to crush an entire division... :look:

Pretty sure that's supposed to be me with the frying pan :wink:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAI!! I forgot... Holly Mother of the Carribean Mollusc! White pants should get my attention, I totally forgot about Your sacred "Pan of the Olympus" :iamded_lol::cry2::cry3::ugh:

On the other hand that's sound so correct... what the hell would I need a frying pan for when I could crush an entire division just bare handed :look: