Yooha

MOC Rollercoaster Tycoon Buildings

rct_-_drink_stall_small.png rct_-_ice_cream_stall_small_2.png

Drink Stall Ice Cream Stall

Edited by Yooha

I just have to reply, which is an exception for me :wink:

Amazing and very original work, but please please please start creating a real layout. I'm so curious to see what it would look like when combining all elements into a small themepark :blush:

Aah the nostalgia... I can just hear the main theme tune when I look at your MOCs. Got to love that entrance and exit from your waterslide attraction.

Time for a ladybug-rollercoaster and umbrella shop, don't you think so? :laugh:

Edited by Cammo

Amazing and very original work, but please please please start creating a real layout. I'm so curious to see what it would look like when combining all elements into a small themepark :blush:

I tried to design some trees, but they were pretty ugly. And without trees or other scenery, I fear the park would be too "sterile". But I'm working on it.

Time for a ladybug-rollercoaster and umbrella shop, don't you think so? :laugh:

First thing first, I don't want to blow all the gunpowder too early. :classic:

But I try to take wishes into consideration.

Sweet. I played the heck out of Roller Coaster Tycoon 2. Just curious, did anyone else play Pizza Tycoon? Or the more popular Transport Tycoon?

Been watching this topic for a bit, these mocs look great! I love the info kiosk, very creative use of the levers on that one. The log flume is fantastic...and the go carts...and the balloon stall...and...well you get the picture. It's all fantastic! Are you planning on brick building it too?

Edited by tomdobs55

Just curious, did anyone else play Pizza Tycoon? Or the more popular Transport Tycoon?

I played hundreds (thousands?) of hours at Transport Tycoon (original, Deluxe, then later the TTDPath versions)

Very cute creation!

I remember well when I spent hours of time placing little items by the path and designing roller coasters. TLG should have a new theme named Lego Fantasy Park .

:thumbup: Launched freefall looks great, but shouldn't it be taller? At least 50% taller I would think.

The taller I make, the smaller (and less visible) the bottom part is. I just wanted to show how it can be built, it could be taller of course. Same case as with the log flume, where the track wasn't particularly exciting. :classic:

Excellent work on the Launched Freefall! Would fit nicely in any amusement park or fair ground!

RCT3 has just been put on the Mac App store so I know I'll be playing it again real soon!

Might I suggest nougat or light nougat as colour for the bricks? They would seem to fit better with the actual model.

Let's try..

rct_-_bathroom_2_small.png

Even with light nougat it's still too dark I think.