Sign in to follow this  
Scouty

Tis' a fort! I mean port!

I saw this Port on BS the other day. The builings are very good, the Eldorado Fortress on the end looks like a very small base in comparison with other buildings! :-P

is freat...i loveit...is a great fort/port...but spaniards in the same place as britanic soldiers is something strange lol

Maybe they have an uneasy alliance, or maybe its a very easy alliance. After all this is a LEGO creation and the unlike history the creator can decide whether the Spanish and British were at peace... Or war.

Or quote possible maybe the seller hadn't put any thought into the matter whatsoever.

Nice Phort. I like how it appears that it would be in the catalog pages for Lego Pirate sets that all the kids would want, but would only be a designer creation ;)

Fort + Port = Phort

-l2k-

Can't say I've seen any official LEGO catalogue pages that appear like this, although I'd be very excited if I ever did!

Not to be overly critical but relating to the main picture; the edges seem to be a bit rough, the image quality is a bit grainy (particularly noticeable at the end closest to the camera), the light reflected from the roofs is somewhat saturated and overall it looks a little out of focus.

But who cares, its still a great MOC!

There's nothing wrong the picture Imperial Scouts, it serves the purpose well. I was just being a pedantic critic.

I'm not implying it's a bad picture. Plus, without a good greenscreen or what ever color is wanted, the only way is with just a crop tool. Mr.Tiber is right, the Eldorado fortress is puny compared to the other building :-P .

No I mean that I was implying it was a bad picture, not you!

Most image editing software package have a "point to point" edit tool with a feathered line. This is what I use to remove the background from my images then I touch it up with the eraser tools. It makes for a much cleaner separation.