Sign in to follow this  
CarsonBrick

MOC: TROLOLO CLAUS

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

"He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake"

Hohohohohoho! Here's my sort of random entry for the "Like a Boss Contest". I wanted to do something in the Christmas spirit, while still being able to fit under the contest rules. TROLOLO CLAUS is basically a giant floating Santa head that tries to eat any elf that dares to face him.

Anyways, this was extremely fun to build and even more fun to edit. I hope you guys like it, and have a really great Holiday!!!

[8302957426_37e8a9ce82_c.jpg

TROLOLO CLAUS by Carson Hart, on Flickr]

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

:laugh: Great job! Especially using the sausage for the mouth, as mentioned before, neat hat too! :thumbup:

Absolute genius! Love the whole build, from the big ol' pink nose to the little tuft of hair on the top of the head. I wish the hat had a little more volume, but other than that, a really beautiful holiday build! :thumbup:

Thanks guys! I wanted to make the hat smaller because it was supposed to resemble a more basic Santa, plus I thought it would be funnier if it was a little small one that's barely hanging off at the side.

Edited by CarsonBrick

Haha, I laughed when I saw it. You captured an expression for sure, and an ingenious use of parts. I like it.

Its amazing how well you captured the Troll Face in Lego form! :laugh:

And as others have said, the use of the sausage and clips to create a smile is brilliant!

Keep on Brickin' CarsonBrick! :thumbup: