Sign in to follow this  
Grimmbeard

TOR III Entry: "How to Make a Redcoat Pie"

Haha, nice, very nice, I love how you attached the redcoat flags upside down, they really can't do anything right :head_back: .

I see crabface turned pale from fear (I don't have a dark red crab either), great entry :thumbup: .

Good work! That was quite funny (even though I was being baked!!). And yes, bluecoat is going to be tasty!

Nice work. I love pies, but my revenge will be cruel! (Btw. nice to see my little CrabScales1.png abused) :pir-blush:

Muahaha! This is relevant to my interests! :devil:

I'm sure the islanders are well fed now! :thumbup:

I knew it! Bluecoats are the Islander's slaves! :tongue:

Thanks for all the comments guys! (even you filthy Redcoats :tongue: )

I knew it! Bluecoats are the Islander's slaves! :tongue:

It was an Islander cooking contest, not slavery. I guess you Redcoats are too proud to cook for others, well look where that left you, In a Pie!

Wow, first official entry! Quite some soldiers you have there. Also nice photos and a smooth story. I'm just not too fond of the red borders. I understand you wanted to include more of the winning color, but somehow it just doesn't work. Black would've been just fine.

The story is funny and it clearly shows the bluecoats are in fact slaves to the islanders ...

Wow, Commander seems he's been working out :D

Wow, first official entry! Quite some soldiers you have there. Also nice photos and a smooth story. I'm just not too fond of the red borders. I understand you wanted to include more of the winning color, but somehow it just doesn't work. Black would've been just fine.

The story is funny and it clearly shows the bluecoats are in fact slaves to the islanders ...

Wow, Commander seems he's been working out :D

Yeah, the red borders are the result of the snipping tool (I'm not too good with computers so I used it :sceptic: )

Edited by Grimmbeard

Those reds are tough! Still kicking even after having their limbs cut off! plus the blues taste so bad, no one would touch them. I think it is another redcoat win!

Great entry! Both Red Hat and Brickington's faces seem to be cut out for this kind of role.

They always look angry when they get into trouble again. Only the ropemaker seems to like it :pirate:

The fat bellies are no surprise either given their laziness.

Nice entry. I'm a delicate strawberry? Revenge is best served deep fried rather than half-baked. :classic:

Aye isn't it? Though with your cook currently used as my secret ingredient, I'm afraid the only revenge you could serve would be cold!

Great job brother Grimmbeard! :thumbup: Very funny. Seems that our Ropemaker can't think of anything else than a properly made rope :laugh:

And thanx for letting me participate in this great cooking event :wink:

Haha, nice, very nice, I love how you attached the redcoat flags upside down, they really can't do anything right :head_back: .

Yeah! Notice that too! :laugh: Good job on that one!

I'm just not too fond of the red borders. I understand you wanted to include more of the winning color, but somehow it just doesn't work. Black would've been just fine.

I think red is fine, it's maybe not 100% cropped but makes this border very visible. Gives this feeling of actually going trough different pages, not a one long story :wink:

Nobody wonders what is going on in the first picture? I'll tell you: that redcoat will take that red prickly bush and shove it up that bluecoats behind!

*Cough* great entry and good luck *cough*!

I don't think he'll be able to do that given he's been beaten by a cannon. Like your new hat?