Capt. Stabbin

Bluecoats, ye be warned - Dinner is served!

I guess it´s really hard to make something delicious out of these blueberrys... ehm,.. I mean bluecoats.

Cannibalism? It's food for pigs. Who'd want to eat a skinny bluecoat? We take care for our animals that bring us food and our chef prepares a special meal for them ...

You Redcoats can't even cook a proper meal! At least I made a nice pie, all you did was chop a guy up.

I guess food poisoning and your health aren't important to redcoats. I guess that makes sense, given "people" such as mstrofpppts...

You eat bluecoats with uniform included ? well, our uniforms are the cleanest but I wouldn't recommend eating any clothes :laugh:

Nicely done.

this is the proof of the starving redcoats... first, suffer of scurvy from the lack of fresh fruit.

Then, the pauper redcoat army cut their rations of meat... also.

They don´t fishing (because, the redcoat love the fish... not literally) ... So they're reduced to be cannibals.... this is sad... is sad to be redcoat!

Are you sure we are that delicious?!

We are all composed of lean, tough and 0% fat meat. Unless you have metal drenches, I can foresee all your teeth dropping! :laugh_hard:

I can see you have some trouble eating us, Capt. Stabbin :wink:

Are you sure we are that delicious?!

We are all composed of lean, tough and 0% fat meat. Unless you have metal drenches, I can foresee all your teeth dropping! :laugh_hard:

I can see you have some trouble eating us, Capt. Stabbin :wink:

With enough spices you guys are not that bad. Sure your meat is lean and tough, but there is not a lot there, so it takes several of you for a decent meal!

I am sure Bluecoats are tasty :wink: , may I tempt you with another alternative...

4405326534_ea23d9261f.jpg

sushi by depofoto

Edited by Esurient