ZORK64

REVIEW: 44000 Furno XL

This is definetely my Favourite set,Thus far.I plan on getting him,Pyrox and either breez or bulk.But after your other review im tipping towards Breez.

Is the Ogrum review coming to us today?

Good review. Can't wait to get this guy when my order gets to my house from Lego Shop. That cape is going to be very useful. Hope it fits ok on smaller heroes.

The new helmet makes Furno look more like Grandpa XL.

"You young'ns are fighting brains? In my day, we took down rouge Heroes!"

Ohhhh, I should say that when I review him.

I think it's safe to say that this is one of the few exceptions in which a constraction figure doesn't hold his main weapon in his left hand.

I think it's safe to say that this is one of the few exceptions in which a constraction figure doesn't hold his main weapon in his left hand.

I'm not sure what you mean... I'd say Furno XL's main weapon is definitely his sword, which he holds in his left hand. Anyway, in Hero Factory, the hand that holds the main weapon has always been variable. I marked characters as "ambidextrous" who have weapons of similar prominence in both hands, such as Mark Surge, Breez 2.0, or Toxic Reapa.

Classic heroes: three right-handed, one left-handed, three ambidextrous

Classic villains: two right-handed, three left-handed, two ambidextrous

2.0 heroes: three right-handed, two left-handed, one ambidextrous

Fire villains: two right-handed, one left-handed, one ambidextrous

3.0 heroes: three right-handed, two left-handed, one ambidextrous (plus Rocka XL, who is left-handed)

Witch Doctor: right-handed

Breakout heroes: two right-handed, seven left-handed (this is disputable in Stringer's case since his weapon is designed to resemble a guitar: the hand he holds it with is his right, but he "plays" it with his left)

Breakout villains: Three right-handed, one left-handed, five ambidextrous

One reason why a lot of characters tend to wield their main melee weapon in their left hand is simply that it adds to playability for a figure to carry a functional weapon (more often than not, a projectile weapon) in the buyer's dominant hand. Since there are far more right-handed people than left-handed people in the world, that means a lot of sets with projectile weapons have them in the character's right hand. Note that since so few characters this year wield projectile weapons in their hands (only Bulk sort of counts), the majority of the characters wield their main melee weapon in their right hand. Exceptions include Furno XL, Ogrum, Evo, and a few ambidextrous villains.

Edited by Aanchir