Cecilie

End of the world: Nasa says it's cancelled. But is it?

Nasa claims the end of the world isn't happening. There are no asteroids nearing a collision path with Earth. But what about other possibilities? :look:

8294622277_886c350d53_c.jpg

8295675590_caa31da5d7.jpg

8295676138_30fb8eafc2_c.jpg

8295676476_9a13b90893_c.jpg

See all pics on flickr.

It's all happening in this scene. Looks like absolute chaos!

I love the facade on the top floor of the building. This would be great for a residential modular.

So many great little details, awesome work cecilie! Superb background for the sh..the storm. :laugh:

These poor people are being bombarded by all the horrible stuff and I can hear the chaos. :thumbup:

It's all happening in this scene. Looks like absolute chaos!

I love the facade on the top floor of the building. This would be great for a residential modular.

Thanks :sweet:: Yeah, I've been thinking about expanding it into a modular building, when I have time...

So many great little details, awesome work cecilie! Superb background for the sh..the storm. :laugh:

These poor people are being bombarded by all the horrible stuff and I can hear the chaos. :thumbup:

And they haven't even noticed yet, the fools :wink:

Nice MOC! :thumbup:

Did I see Alice from Resident Evil? :wub:

Yes :grin:. Thanks for noticing :cry_happy:

Nice job! I particularly like the use of the fire ball for a planet (right? Mars?), and the blue surrounding the Aliens! :thumbup:

Nice job! I particularly like the use of the fire ball for a planet (right? Mars?), and the blue surrounding the Aliens! :thumbup:

A planet yes, but not specifically Mars. I had more in mind a picture of a burning planet, after an asteroid collision or something... Like, a picture of what Nasa is saying won't happen :tongue:

Add a gangnam dancer (1 billion views - really - sigh) and it will really be the end if the world. Great concept but sonic screwdriver is where?

Add a gangnam dancer (1 billion views - really - sigh) and it will really be the end if the world. Great concept but sonic screwdriver is where?

Haha, yeah, should have had a gangnam dancer :laugh:

Sonic screwdriver is inside the Tardis, duh :tongue:

Great photoshopping, so perfect in colour. And all the lovely details. I really like your MOCs.

Great photoshopping, so perfect in colour. And all the lovely details. I really like your MOCs.

Thank you :blush: