Sign in to follow this  
Hulldude

Hello and Help!

Hi guys n gals

I'm just about to move house and in the process of emptying my loft have discovered a rather large tub full of my old lego! Well one week later and I'm currently addicted to putting all my old sets together with the help of my lil girl. I'm struggling with the three pieces in the attached picture thought and wondered if I could pick your collective lego brains on which sets they are from?

Thanks in anticipation

Lee

post-34638-0-20113400-1356127463_thumb.jpg

welcome lego brother! Glad you've had such a good time so far. I too only retruned to lego through sharing it with the new generation. I'm sure the same is true for many. I regret that while all three of your bricks look familer the 20 or so year gap in my lego experince leaves me at a loss. I very much hope someone here is able to give you your answers!

Welcome to Eurobricks. I wish my parents hadn't thrown out my childhood LEGO.

The fire one is from set 6611 (Fire Chief's Car). The stripes one is from set 1966 (Car Repair Shop) or 6609 (Race Car). And the number 3 one is from either 6605 (Road Racer), 9355 (Dacta Space Theme set) or 9356 (Town Environment (also Dacta)).

The BrickLink catalogue is the place to find this stuff. A warning though ... BrickLink has a habit of emptying wallets.

Thanks guys

(massive thanks to Kristel for some awesome knowledge and answers). Glad to be part of the lego community again! :)