Admiral Croissant

RvB: Mr. Spielbricks Wedding

I'm not sure if Lego goes with bestiality. Lol.

Seriously, very very well done. Funny, nice minifigs, good story.

Edited by Captain Heineken

Mr Spiellbrick changed his haircut. Like the 80s style :wink:

I just hope that nothing happened to that pig... not Mr Spielbrick... that other pig... she was innocent!

But wait! You forgot his monkey! It's still on the loose! *oh2*

Edited by Mazin

Am I missing something or has Spielbrick just married with Captain Becker?

Yes, I was wondering the same thing :grin: . Though with redcoats, you never know...

Glad to hear that, Purpearljellyblob. :pir-wink:

80s style... Harrumph... Qui-Gon style, you mean! Qui-Gon is cool in my book. And the hairpiece actually looks very similar, so sure, this is me on an oh-bugger-the-baber-died day. :pir-grin:

As for the rest of the comic, luckily I'm not yet fully done with my entry. This Pastry bloke is going to regret marrying me off to a pig. Hellfire and damnation, ha!

This is kind of funny! The photography is nice and the story could be a little better if the coat colors were switched. What bothers me is the fence, that was not pressed all the way and some uneven and too long borders. It's a nice comic overall but sloppy - just like bluecoats always are.

P.S.: I see your weapon of chice is an axe, so that's why you were so bad at fencing :D

took the head but not the hair? what a dumb blue coat. Probably took the man's pig bride too. How rude!

Thanks for all the comments!

This is kind of funny! The photography is nice and the story could be a little better if the coat colors were switched. What bothers me is the fence, that was not pressed all the way and some uneven and too long borders. It's a nice comic overall but sloppy - just like bluecoats always are.

P.S.: I see your weapon of chice is an axe, so that's why you were so bad at fencing :D

The long border could have been fixed indeed.

The non-pressed fence however, is a very accurate depiction of the average redcoat buildings.

took the head but not the hair? what a dumb blue coat. Probably took the man's pig bride too. How rude!

The hair was too filthy. I had to throw it away, otherwise there would be mould all over my trophy room.

The hair was too filthy. I had to throw it away, otherwise there would be mould all over my trophy room.

The jars in your head trophy room aren't airtight? Amateur.

You know he had to spend some time to actually prepare that head before it could be put into the jar, right? Amateur...

:tongue:

And who would care about his hair... everyone knows it's a wig!

Edited by Mazin

So that's how you collected your first redcoat head, I thought I missed something, nicely done.

I am starting to worry about my fellow red coats and their obsession with pigs. :pir-grin:

I am starting to worry about my fellow red coats and their obsession with pigs. :pir-grin:

I think there is a conspiracy going on here...

5257909621_5e87014235.jpg

Battle pigs by ƒernald

Edited by Esurient