Jackattack7

Future Legends Of Chima Sets Ideas.

Another idea.

Crocodile Blacksmith Ambush

Pieces: 250

Minifigs: Cranvil, Crug, a Bear, Razar

Most of the set would be the actual blacksmith place itself, with Cranvil doing his job and Crug guarding the place. A Bear would be attacking Crug and distracting him, whilst Razar tried to steal the weapons and throw them into a transforming Raven buggy/mech.

I think if the Raven's had an Airship it would be an aircraft carrier Airship because the Raven's wear fighter pilot gear.

I apologise it his is the wrong thread for it, but here are the new chima figs fresh from the german toy fair.

start at 0:35 for the new ones! Gorillas look amazing!!

I apologise it his is the wrong thread for it, but here are the new chima figs fresh from the german toy fair.

start at 0:35 for the new ones! Gorillas look amazing!!

It's okay. But next time, I suggest you post in the "Legends Of Chima 2013" thread. It's all the way at the top of the Action Themes page.

It's okay. But next time, I suggest you post in the "Legends Of Chima 2013" thread. It's all the way at the top of the Action Themes page.

Oh sorry, i didn't see it. I was looking for it as well. :grin:

I hope the set ideas don't have to include only official tribes. If not, here's another idea:

[Penguin]'s Penguin Slider - A big sort of "flat penguin" vehicle, with wheels on the inside to make it look like a penguin on it's belly. Enemy vehicle would be a small croc mech with a croc head in the front.

Minifigures: [Penguin], Leonidas, and Crug.

-Sci

I don't mean to bump, but

Velonus' Raptor Striker (29.99): Velociraptor vehicle similar to "Lion Attack". Velonus,Vecira, Leonidas

Tion's Water Skimmer(19.99): Tiger swamp boat, Tion, Crawley.

I came up with some new characters too. Well, waddya think?