Blakstone

Next CUUSOO set: 21103 Back to the Future™ Time Machine

One was destroyed by a train (end of part 3),

That wasn't an actual car, just a mock-up, hence why it disintegrate in parts when it is hit by the train (a real car does not do that).

Original movie used three cars (one of these was cut for inside shots).

I do not know exactly how many additional were made for the two other movies, but at least one was made on a VW chassis for the desert scenes with the Indians chase, and there is the mock-up mentioned above. I would guess that the one that runs on rails is also custom-built on a special chassis.

Edited by antp

Off topic, Just2Good, have you seen the real one displayed at Universal Studios? I saw it last week and it was awesome.

I've seen the DeLorean at Universal Studios a little while ago I believe. Looked great! :classic:

The time train and maybe Biff's Ford. Otherwise.........I don't see any other sets being made.

Why is everyone forgetting about the UCS Time Machine? That's the closest to 10K, and I don't see why LEGO wouldn't do it.

But I really want Biff's Ford the most, then the Train, then the UCS Time Machine. :sweet:

and a Hazmat Guy with you.

I didn't even think to that one... I'll go add it to my bricklink wanted list right now :laugh:

Placed an order at my LEGO Store on my birthday. So I did get in on my birthday :tongue:

Should be here around the 13th, though. :sceptic:

-Sci

Hi !

Is there a difference between your modification and this one ? : http://www.flickr.com/photos/27826536%40N04/9418850265/

Do we need to buy more bricks to modify the hood ? is there a complete tutorial ?

Thank you ;)

If you'd looked one post directly above his, you'd notice a 3D model of the modification as well as all the extra parts needed shown. Yes it is a different modification.

Team BTTF put up Marty's truck. And with Marty and Jen minifigs!

I'll have to find that and pledge my Support. So far I'm supporting all the Team BTTF projects. Docs Van and Biffs car look awesome so I can't wait to see what the truck looks like.

Do we need to buy more bricks to modify the hood ? is there a complete tutorial ?

Here is a list/tutorial that I made while reverse-engineering what I see in the pic:

http://imgur.com/a/By7Bv

I hope this helps ;)

I used the black 2x4 plate behind the dashboard, along with the 2x2 angle plates. I can upload my updated LDD file tomorrow, I'm quite happy with how this mod turned out!

Laservampire, your mod is excellent and really improves the DeLorean's look. I wonder why TLG didn't design it that way to begin with? It's easy to add all the time circuits onto the front using your method.

I used the black 2x4 plate behind the dashboard, along with the 2x2 angle plates.

Indeed that makes more sense than what I did :laugh: