Blakstone

Next CUUSOO set: 21103 Back to the Future™ Time Machine

Ship already darn it. I really wish I had the option to get faster shipping... 3-8... I'm not patient...

Stupid LEGO store sold all theirs two days before it was released here, went there today and was sorely disappointed. :(

Wow, the TRU price is the same as the Lego Shop @ Home price? Never thought I'd see the day.

Not sure when just yet, but this will be mine. Oh yes, it will be mine.

Wow, the TRU price is the same as the Lego Shop @ Home price? Never thought I'd see the day.

It does still happen from time to time. Not as often as I'd like, but there are a number of sets that TRU actually does offer at MSRP, even though they do mark up the majority of them.

Meanwhile, mine has shipped! Woohoo!

Has anyones order shipped?

My is still processing. I'm getting the feeling they're going to email me "oops 30 days lol"...

I was gonna find this and buy it but Great northern Walmart doesn't sell These CUUSOO Sets, now if I could I can revise my Rogers loco enough It would come in handy for the BTTF Part 3 train part.

That western one would had been nice to have and recreate the part where Marty doesn't fight Tannen.

Has anyones order shipped?

Yes, mine has (I mentioned it in the post right above yours :wink: ). I suspect my getting my order in early was a factor - I ordered it from my workplace desk at work before 6 this morning (I go to work early), so it was just a few hours into the set's first day of official availability.

Yes, mine has (I mentioned it in the post right above yours :wink: ). I suspect my getting my order in early was a factor - I ordered it from my workplace desk at work before 6 this morning (I go to work early), so it was just a few hours into the set's first day of official availability.

I ordered before that. :P

I've seen it happen before. They don't actually ship the things based on a first come first serve. It's pretty annoying.

I did not get a confirmation email yet, because when I did it they were having their issue, for anyone who ordered two, did your order status go past customer service yet? I called and they told me they are just authorizing the money or some excuse is this right?

I just checked my bank. They haven't even charged my card yet. I'm considering myself screwed and really quite pissed at Lego. This is my TO GET set of the year practically and I've really been looking forward to it. If it doesn't actually ship and I get screwed and have to wait another 30 days that'll be the last time I use their overcharged services. I've been buying from them less and less and will just fully switch to stuff like Amazon where I get better prices and free 2-day shipping. :/

First time poster. I wish I had looked at the solutions people here have been posting for the hood. They're great and much simpler than what I was working on. For mine, I tried it using the long ramp (link has some instructions). It's still a work in progress, but i widened the front back to 8 studs like the original Cuusoo concept. Hope you like it. My BTTF set shipped today. Can't wait!

link to instructions (I can't post a picture as a new member):

9418850265_2619a426bd_z.jpg

http://www.flickr.co...N04/9418850265/

Edited by CopMike
Pic added.

I ordered before that. :P

I've seen it happen before. They don't actually ship the things based on a first come first serve. It's pretty annoying.

Well, I forget what exact time I placed my order, but I do know it was at 5-something in the morning, and that's here in Tallahassee, Florida (in EST). Are you in a different time zone that would make your order later than mine?

Or could it perhaps be something else in your order? Here's my total order:

21103 The DeLorean Time Machine

3367 Space Shuttle

9679 AT-ST & Endor

41020 Hedgehog's Hideaway

... plus two freebies for ordering those other items:

30106 LEGO® Friends Ice Cream Stand

30230 Mini Mech

None of my stuff was backordered or anything like that. Might you have had something else in your order that they were waiting on?

My son was on the phone with the Shepherd's Bush LEGO Store manager this monring, and he said they have hundreds in stock.

We also ordered ours today too, very much looking forward to trying the hood mod.