Sign in to follow this  
Sered

Large Medieval Diorama

Hello,

Last weekend at ItLUG & RomaBrick 's event Porto San Giorgio 2012, I and other 4 friends presented this diorama. It counts 28 48x48 baseplates, 80 32x32 and tons of bricks :laugh: . I made the village with Castle (light bluish gray).

Hope you like it, next year we'll add 64 48x48 baseplate!

8285160193_0f3247e55c.jpg

FlickR : http://www.flickr.com/photos/f_random/sets/72157632280634857/with/8285040393/ :thumbup:

i really love big dioramas.... i enjoy letting my eyes travel through it.... (soz for my bad english i guess) great job there guys

Edited by Gunman

Great diorama, I see the phots from ItLUG forum and I was very impressed :thumbup: :thumbup:

Off topic: in itLUG forum are you Tristan, right??? :wink:

Great diorama, I see the phots from ItLUG forum and I was very impressed :thumbup: :thumbup:

Off topic: in itLUG forum are you Tristan, right??? :wink:

Yep :wink:

Nice to see on this land!

I don't like it, I love it :classic:

I love the detail and height of the buildings, it's really impressive, I'll be looking forward to the rest

So much to take in! So many fantastic details! I'm shocked at how big it is! Great work! :thumbup::wub:

I'm very glad that all of you love ours details. We spent a lot of time to realize that, because we believe that details make diorama a truly milestone.

Edited by Sered

Impressive! I'm sure this has drawn a lot of attention. You should have brought this to Skearbeak :wink:

Veeeery impressive. As others mention, there's just so much detail. And I love to see so many old castle shields used, though I'm personally not a big fan of the old figures (anymore).

This is Amazing! I love the way you incorporated the sunken brown paths and all of the village buildings. There is so much activity going on in this build! This build is enormous! Great job!

Impressive! I'm sure this has drawn a lot of attention. You should have brought this to Skearbeak :wink:

Hi Ecclesiastes!!

We met at Skaerbaek this year, I'm GOT's fan, did you remember me? I was there with my friend and we talked about our diorama. I'm very glad that you like it.

Our dream is show our creations at Skaerbaek but is difficult to reach Denmark from Rome (Italy). We tried to rent a pickup but it was very expensive.

Now we're working at GOT diorama, I'm building Winterfell (16 48x baseplate) and my friend the Barrier.

Thanks to all for your compliments!

Edited by Sered

Eyes popping out of their sockets right now. Really, really awesome!

Hi Ecclesiastes!!

We met at Skaerbaek this year, I'm GOT's fan, did you remember me? I was there with my friend and we talked about our diorama. I'm very glad that you like it.

Our dream is show our creations at Skaerbaek but is difficult to reach Denmark from Rome (Italy). We tried to rent a pickup but it was very expensive.

Now we're working at GOT diorama, I'm building Winterfell (16 48x baseplate) and my friend the Barrier.

I do, that's why I refered to Skearbeak :wink: I was curious about the GOT project but maybe it was secret so I didn't ask about it. But it's good to know that your still working on that, looking forward to that result! :thumbup:

That's a very large diorama. :wink: It looks great with all the different medieval-style buildings and castles.