car_mp

HispaBrick Magazine 015

Hello,

A little later than usual, but here we are again. This issue has had to wait for our annual event to finish, images of which you will find inside, but be assured that it has not affected the work we have put into HBM 015.

In this issue you will find several articles related with flying machines and their history, as well as tutorials on POV-Ray, MINDSTORMS and the MILS system.

Pedro Almeida explains how a disease like Muscular Dystrophy is not an impediment to enjoy LEGO.

We will tell you about our experience at events like the LEGO Fan Weekend 2012 or BrickCon 2012 and there are several reviews of sets and books.

We hope you will enjoy this issue and we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

You can download it from here:

http://www.hispabrickmagazine.com/en/content/english-hispabrick-magazine-015

Thanks, I have something nice to read again :classic:

BTW; I don't want to sound like a whiner, but you've written the name of Blakbird aka Eric Albrecht wrong. You wrote Eric Albretch :wink: (You wrote it at his article and at the end of the issue)

Hi, thanks a lot for your support. I have just checked the link and it seems to work. Please, try again. If the problem persists try using another browser.