Captain Blackmoor

Tournament of Retribution III Headquarters!

Index

Redcoats

Commander Red Hat: Round 1 Entry, this means war! (Redcoat Community Build #1)

ZCerberus: Round 1 Entry: The Sacrifice, Round 2 Entry: PieRats

MstrOfPppts: Marksmanship, Drinking, Artillery, Fencing, Navigation, Gunning, Anchor Surprise (Redcoat Community Build #1), Round 1 Entry: Escape from home island, Round 2 Entry: Halloween party, The Red Team, Round 3 Entry: Jackie the Legend, Dreadnought carnage (Redcoat Community Build #2)

Brickington: True Blue Traitors, Round 2 Entry: True Blue Misfits, Switches for you! (Redcoat Community Build #1), Red has always beat Blue (Redcoat Community Build #2), A Redcoat's Dinning Room

Efullner: Carnival fun (Redcoat Community Build #1), Et tu, Redcoats? (Redcoat Community Build # 2), Round 1 Entry: Redcoat Informercial, Round 2 Entry: Pirates of Penznace

Blackar: [santa is coming to town] (Redcoat Community Build #1), Round 1 Entry: Matrix Reloaded, Round 2 Entry: PiReds!, Round 3 Entry: Redcoat Marioworld

Scorpiox: Finally, a use for bluecoats? (Redcoat Community Build # 1)

Purpealjellyblob: Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned (Redcoat Community Build # 2), Self Defence, Round 1 Entry: Death at first sight, Round 2 Entry: The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend, Round 3 Entry: Happily Ever After

Kurigan: Round 1 Entry: Stories by the Fire, Round 2 Entry: A New Use for Blue Coats

Skalldyr: A typical bluecoat wedding (Redcoat Community Build # 1), A Bluecoat in the mud (Redcoat Community Build # 2), Round 1 Entry: A Bloody Help, Round 2 Entry: A Harder Path,

Round 3 Entry: Everyone in his on way

Morthen: Round 1 Entry: Bluecoat Stew, Round 2 Entry: R.I.P

dr_spock: Bluecoat incontinence, Exercising, Bluecoat Prisoners Treatment Procedures, JAWS (Redcoat Community Build #1), hasta la victoria siempre (Redcoat Community Build # 2), Round 1 Entry: Survivor Island, Round 2 Entry: Treasure Island, Round 3 Entry: Bearer of Good News

Capt. Stabbin: Dinner is served! (Redcoat Community Build #1), Flushing the Bluecoat Excrement (Redcoat Community Build # 2), Round 1 Entry: Islander feast, Round 2 Entry: Bluecoat Incompetence

Duck: Round One Entry: The opportune moment, Round 2 Entry: A cunning plan...

Bluecoats

Admiral Croissant: Mr. Spielbricks Wedding, Another Pig Tale, A Scientific Experiment, The Blue Team, Commander Red Hat goes to the cinema, Killing two birds (read: chickens) with one stone.

Sebeus I: Round 1 Entry: The dramatic sculpture incident, Round 2 Entry: Embarrassing redcoats, Round 3 Entry: Once and for all

the Inventor: Round 1 Entry: Hot Spring Trip, Round 2 Entry: Know you Enemy, Round 3 Entry: An unexpected turn(coat)?

HJ Media Studios: Your guide to Tournament of Retribution III, Round 1 Entry: A Gentlemen, a Lady, and a Worthless Piece of R, Round 2 Entry: The Redcoat Song

Brig. Brick: Round 1 Entry: Redcoat-Roast, Round 2 Entry: 7th seas curse, Round 3 Entry: Story of two coats

Esurient: Round 1 Entry: The Night Before The Wedding, Round 2 Entry: Redcoats' Dirty Big Secret, Round 3 Entry: Diary of a Wimpy Redcoat,

Mazin: In Todays News - Outrage in Banania, Enter of the Headhunter - You can run but you cannot hide, Mazin on his way to RvB

Deathdog: Round 1 Entry: A Sea Story

Yawgmoth: Round 1 Entry: The Curse of the Red Hat

Ecclesiastes: Round 1 Entry: Voodoo, Round 2 Entry: Let's play cards

Grimmbeard: Round 1 Entry: How to make a Redcoat Pie, Round 2 Entry: Redcoat Fishing!, Round 3 Entry: And that Kids, is how we Beat those Redcoats

Frank Brick Wright: The sleeping beauty, Redcoats get smarter ( or at least Brickington), Prolugue: Sabre Island Round 1 Entry: Metamorphosis, Round 2 Entry: Pirate School, Round 3 Entry: An Easter Tale

Comrade Commander: Round 1 Entry: PIRATE CONTROL

Antonio: Round 1 Entry: The "living" truth, Round 2 Entry: Survivale

Cara: Round 1 Entry: The Statues of Autumn Island, Round 2 Entry: Taking out the Redcoat Trash

Edited by Brickington

Now Beat that you blasted Blues! Enjoy!

As a matter of fact, I have done about the same thing, but only the non-official comics and with images.

This, together with the voting threads (which are also lists of all the comics with images) will be added to the Pirates Master Index soon.

Still, I think I will also provide a link to your index as it provides a different kind of overview and because otherwise it would be too bad for all the effort you put into this. If you could also make one for the Bluecoats that would be great :thumbup: An index is only good when it's complete :wink:

As a matter of fact, I have done about the same thing, but only the non-official comics and with images.

This, together with the voting threads (which are also lists of all the comics with images) will be added to the Pirates Master Index soon.

Still, I think I will also provide a link to your index as it provides a different kind of overview and because otherwise it would be too bad for all the effort you put into this. If you could also make one for the Bluecoats that would be great :thumbup: An index is only good when it's complete :wink:

Oh, I meant it with no dis-respect. You have done an incredible job and you have by-far worked harder than I have. It was just a joke. Anyway, I'll be glad to do a index for the blues. Just give me a bit of time. :wink:

Sorry for the double post, I just wanted to let everyone know that I have completed my Index and if you see anything wrong, please let me know. Thanks! :sweet: