Captain Blackmoor

Tournament of Retribution III Headquarters!

WELCOME, BOTH RED AND BLUECOATS!

Welcome to the tournament's Headquarters.

From here announcements will be made, and you can add all of your humiliating creations in this thread. Except for your official entry, that one should be posted in the MOC-forum. Put the rest here!

Abuse! Humiliate! Kill! It can all be done in this thread, but keep the Red- and Bluecoat discussions in this very topic!

toriii003.jpg

toriii002.jpg

toriii004.jpg

toriii006.jpg

toriii005.jpg

toriii001.jpg

To kick it off.... :devil:

Oh, come now. You can't place our Redcoat heads in jars. Besides, you're bad enough shots as it is for trying to oust us.

I knew that even this nice spacy bar was not big enough for both bluecoat And redcoat.

I love it, nice Idea with the flags on the steering wheels :thumbup:

and who's the guy in the barrel?... I mean skeleton... is he ( was he ) Red or Blue?

Cap... Do You expect more guests to arrive in the Wicked Wench?... there're still some seats empty... now that Commander Red Hat is dead someone should probably take it :sweet: is there a single Redcoat brave enough to seat next to Cpt. Blackmoor? :devil:

Is anyone else getting slightly annoyed that the moderators telling us what (not) to do are all bluecoats? Surely one of us should be promoted, if only for the duration of this competition? Or have a neutral party moderate this epic battle of epicness?

Edited by Mr Spielbrick

What a cool place to hang out! Thanks Captain Blackmoor! :thumbup:

It would be better if everyone here converts to Blue... :wink:

Anyway, I see red flowers on the other side... :sick:

Is anyone else getting slightly annoyed that the moderators telling us what (not) to do are all bluecoats? Surely one of us should be promoted, if only for the duration of this competition? Or have a neutral party moderate this epic battle of epicness?

There are almost now neutral members in the crew, and the ones that are neutral didn't want to be involved/didn't have time.

Next to that, as far as I know Red Hat has the same powers as Blackmoor and me. And ZCerberus is also a crewmember.

If they want to help with moderating the competition I won't stop them, but I believe they rather just participate.

Especially that lazy monkey ZCerberus.

Also, this topic may have been started by a Bluecoat, but Redcoats can post stuff as well.

And we try to be neutral in terms of keeping the tournament orderly. If you think we really favour Bluecoats here, please give examples.

If you think we really favour Bluecoats here, please give examples.

Oh no, nothing as bad as that! Of course not. Sorry, I should have made that clear.

It's just that it 'takes me out of the competition', in the way you can be 'taken out of a movie' when you spot a noticeably bad special effect. We're in a competition that's all about two parties insulting each other, while one of those very two have all the rulemakers and official-thread-starters. It's like... We have to respect this fact, ergo: be (implicitly) polite to you, while what we really want to do is enter your ship and hoist your underwear to the mast. :pir-wink:I absolutely don't mean to suggest anything about this competition is unfair at all. It's only that bowing to you in terms of the official rules, kinda takes the fun out of unashamedly blasting you in other instances. To me, anyway.

(See, I'm backtracking for you even in this very post, but I've dug this particular hole for myself, I'll readily admit.)

Hm... so much culture in this honky-tonk... to fight people to fight! :wink::laugh:

and who's the guy in the barrel?... I mean skeleton... is he ( was he ) Red or Blue?

Cap... Do You expect more guests to arrive in the Wicked Wench?... there're still some seats empty... now that Commander Red Hat is dead someone should probably take it :sweet: is there a single Redcoat brave enough to seat next to Cpt. Blackmoor? :devil:

I would probably say the guy in the barrel was a bluecoat, because he is dead. :devil: Come on, Cpt. Blackmoor isn't scary, look at the pictures abovem he has a big childish smile. :tongue:

All the talking... Where is the eating?!Can I order a smoked purplejellyfish, grilled calamari with lemon dressing, monkey's brain (raw) and a barbecued fish.

Edited by Esurient

Unfortunatelly there's only pineapple pizza and strawberry juice, as said... well maybe they're gonna serve this skeleton too... :wink:

and what about the check?... it's on the loosing side right?

Unfortunatelly there's only pineapple pizza and strawberry juice, as said... well maybe they're gonna serve this skeleton too... :wink:

and what about the check?... it's on the loosing side right?

Let's bill the Reds first, why delay the inevitable...

Good to see the forum is online again! It appears that "the database got corrupted".

Of course the EB staff is going to take further action in order to prevend this from happening another time.

In order to do this, they will make the forum go offline again some time but you will be informed about this.

More information can be found on the EB Frontpage.

Fortunately no posts were lost and the Tournament can continue without further ado.

"Corrupted"!! ... But of course!

Admit it You Red scumbags! I knew You would do such thing. You were obviously trying to get into our secret hideout in the Pirates Forum! ... luckily our Admiral made those cheese traps just in time!

Edited by Mazin

I'll have the meat pie, please.

Hah, it'll take more than cheese traps to stop we Redcoats! Or is it "us Redcoats?" Oh, never mind! Anyways, if we were going to "corrupt" the forum, we would wipe out you blues, too. Now, if you mind, I want to enjoy this meat pie.

Efuellner is totally right. But somehow i cant help feeling that you blue scum are in charge of this just so you can use this on your propaganda and against us... No harsh feelings though. :)

Captain Becker

Of course we are. Blues are in charge of EVERYTHING. You've gotta live with it baby!

Edited by Mazin

Aye, we may both only have half the bar, but we know whose really in control!

#bluecoat4life

Yes I used a hashtag. :tongue: