mutley777

Endor diorama

indexed.gif

After seeing Copmike's and Ras74 bunker diorama i was inspired to build the endor diorama i have been buying parts for for 2 years. So here it is :-) rest of gallery when moderated Unfortunatly i don't have the room to display it permanently at the moment so at the end of the day it will be gone :-(

img_0488.jpg

img_0481.jpg

img_0479.jpg

Gotta love that rope bridge mate, oh and if your having trouble displaying it may i suggest you display it at my house X-D :-D ;-)

Thanks for the great comments. :-P It's my first MOC for a long time. Here is a deaplink to a long shot of the whole diorama

oh and if your having trouble displaying it may i suggest you display it at my house X-D :-D ;-)

:-D i'll pass on that offer if you don't mind :-D

Thanks again for everybodys kind words. I have now taken it appart now, it only lastest a day :-( hopefully soon i will have my lego room up and running then it can be rebuilt.

Jesus Christ! Everyone knows the little cute teddy bear guys are called sarlaccs!

Pathetic! What a miserable excuse for a Lego fan!

Although seriously, nice MOC mate. Although the bunker could use some more work, I really like the tree house in your old display.

VERY well done! I am currently playing Lego Star Wars - The Original Trilogy and your diorama is transporting the mood of it. Great. *y*

How long did it take you to build? And how much did it cost, if I may ask?

The build time was about 3 hours 30 mins. Hmmmm cost. I don't even know where to start on that as i have been buying minifigs and parts for 3-4 years. At a complete guess i would say around

Nice one mutley *y*! You really dug in a bit heavier than we did in the brown part LEGO-bin ;-)!

The rope bridge is excellent *y*!

More Ewoks to the people X-D!

copmike

Very nice scene My Tie Lover friend ;-) :-P

Seriously, we, the SW fans, need more great MOCs like this !! Its really well done and the final rendering is superb 8-

I get names mixed up allt he time *wacko*

Since no one has exposed the paradoxal humor behind my last post yet, you must understand, I wasn't being serious in my that post, so no harsh feelings. ;-)

Thanks to every one for ther coments :'-) The rope bridge seems to be a big hit. :-D

I love it it brings back my child hold memeryies Ewoks were some of my first minifigs :-$ . it looks great, by the way how many minifigs. did that take? |-/

There are 28 ewoks, 17 storm troopers 7 scout troopers and 2 imperial officers.

I like your setup. It has a very nice layout that is instantly recognizable.

If I would make a recommendation it would be to add more variety to the gound in plants and colors and to make your trees trunks rounder instead of squared.

This is the one I did if you want to see what I mean. Brickshelf Endor

I like your setup. It has a very nice layout that is instantly recognizable.

If I would make a recommendation it would be to add more variety to the gound in plants and colors and to make your trees trunks rounder instead of squared.

This is the one I did if you want to see what I mean. Brickshelf Endor

I loved your endor MOC it had alot to do with some of my BL purchaces for this diorama. I still nead to stock up on lots of 2X2 brown corner parts for the tree trunks as these are mostly made of 2X4 bricks. There will be a bigger 3rd version when i finally get my lego room sorted and it can stay constructed. :-D