______

Marvel Cinematic Universe

Well I'll be nearing the end of my College education by 2017 and 2018, so I'm hoping it doesn't make me too busy! Although I suppose there is always time for Marvel :sweet:

Gosh I will be too. :look: But yeah, always time for Marvel!

Gosh I will be too. :look:

Aghk, don't even mention the future, I'm happy here in my little bubble of time not moving, maybe if you could send the DVDs back in time to me here?

He looks so sweet! Although this movie may be potentially traumatic seeing those bugs huge and up close :oh: Hopefully they will confirm Evangelline Lillys involvement at comic con, I want her desperately to be in it. As the Wasp....!

I'm really hoping Ant-Man has Cassie in it. Since its Scott Lang's origin I feel like it has to, but I still worry. And if Cassie is in it I can convince my sister to see it, since she liked Vol 1 of the Young Avengers. Otherwise she is apathetic to Ant-Man, but Lang and Pym. And I'm like, but the shrinking heroines might be there.

Still really hoping Wasp will get her own movie one day.

I was thinking, the total number of superheroes we know of in the MCU is at most thirty two, and that is including ones who are dead, retired, in space/other realities, are skilled agents, or have yet to appear. That...isn't exactly a lot. Why do people think Avengers 3 would be Civil War again? There is no way they have the size to really make a superhero civil war. Plus, you know, all that foreshadowing for Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet.

The list I used was Thor, Sif (Kind of), The Warriors 3 (again sort of), Captain America, Howling Commandos, Iron Man, Nick Fury (maybe) the Hulk, Black Widow, War Machine/Iron Patriot, Hawkeye, the Cavalry (pushing it), Falcon, Winter Soldier (still a villain), Deathlok, Guardians of the Galaxy, Quicksilver (hasn't happened yet), Scarlet Witch (same), Vision (Same), Ant Man I (same and no longer active), Ant Man II (same), Dr. Strange (Same) Tell me if there are any I missed. For instance I considered including the Human Torch, since he cameoed in Cap 1, but then I felt I would have to include Red Hulk, Red She Hulk, and Rescue, and I have no proof that they will eventually don those superhero identities.

If you look at the background of the Black Widow poster, it looks like Quicksilver is running past.

Alls I could think of when I saw those was Cap shouting " There's to many of them!" :laugh: On a side note I hope Ultron looks at least a little different then his army of ....himself.

Edited by Im a brickmaster.

I wonder how they will explain his ant-head appearance (antennae/mandible) since his origin has no connection to Ant-Man anymore.

I wonder how they will explain his ant-head appearance (antennae/mandible) since his origin has no connection to Ant-Man anymore.

I mean it's similar enough to an Iron Man helmet. You can see in the picture on Entertainment weekly that the drones are very ironman-esq. But maybe Iron Man is studying ants for some reason and sees them overtake some huge bug and then gets his idea to build a robot army to protect people? That sounds weird though

So epic. Hopefully the actual posters released with the movie are this cool! :wub: :wub:

Edited by Ultron

So supposedly we might not have seen the last of Victoria Hand on AoS. Lucy Lawless has apparently been cast Victoris's ex-girlfriend in the comics. And as far as I know the character significance in te comics is mostly as Victoria's backstory So as naive as it is, but maybe Hand comes back? If not, I'm guessing we will be seeing some of the people hurt by Hydra who weren't even there.

From what I hear this season of AoS's main enemy is called Kraken, and his motivations seem to be "unlocking" people's full "potential." So I guessing he is Skye's father, and the man Raine works for.

Also...Bobbi Morse is in the MCU. So for you Mockingbird fans, good news.

Edit: to be fair to Ant Man, Thor 2 also had a lot of problems and refilming, and it still did okay.

Edited by Tanma

This film's never coming out is it...

Patrick Wilson had to leave due to his contract with Conjuring 2. The other two were written out of the movie. This is nothing. It's only one recast who is probably not that important to the movie anyway.

^

Joaquin Phoenix? The voice of Kenai from Brother Bear? Man, if he still sounds like that I'm going to find it so weird to hear him as Doctor Strange. Oh well, Cumberbatch was unrealistic anyway, and this casting will probably work anyway.

Oh well, Cumberbatch was unrealistic anyway, and this casting will probably work anyway.

Apparently Cumberbatch was interested, but he has scheduling conflicts that won't allow him to do it. :sceptic:

^

No surprises there I suppose. I'm not sure he would have been right as Strange anyway, but it would have at least been interesting.

And as for Joaquin Phoenix, his role in Brother Bear proves he can do the voice for a character who starts out as arrogant but changes into a better person throughout, which is a critical idea of the Doctor Strange story, so he certainly has some relevant experience.