______

Marvel Cinematic Universe

I hope marvel gets the rights to the FF back soon for the team itself but even more so for the supporting characters and villains. As far as the X-Men go, fox has been doing a pretty good job with them so I don't mind them having the rights... Still it would be nice for if fox and Disney relations could be good enough for the to pull off a deal like the disney/ Sony one so we could have crossovers... However, even with relations between the two companies appearing to soften, I'd say any deal of that magnitude is at least 5 years out and that's probably optimistic in the extreme.

Anyway, my showing of deadpool imax is about an hour away!!! I'll make sure to spoil it hard when I'm done jk

I don't mind Fox having X-men because they're doing a good job with it, but I really wish Marvel would let up on the merchandise restriction. It be great to get some X-men First Class and DoFP stuff - action figures, Lego, etc.

I am interested in seeing where they go after this movie, given Hugh Jackman's exit and general age/interest of the other actors.

I definitely do not want the X-men universe to crossover. It would screw up the continuity in the MCU considering the X-men timeline is so convoluted and terribly planned.

I hope marvel gets the rights to the FF back soon for the team itself but even more so for the supporting characters and villains.

Agreed. The only chance a Fantastic Four movie has of working now is if Marvel get the rights back. Wish there was a chance of them getting the characters back in time for Phase 4.

Saw deadpool and, as promised... Spoilers... Spock dies, darth Vader is deadpool's father, deadpool is kisar soze and at the end, you find out deadpool has actually been dead the whole time and the kid who 'sees dead people' is the only one that can actually see him...

Seriously though, good flick, one of the best origin story superhero films to date IMO. Very funny but, its deadpool, how could it not be.

So, was there an after credits scene along with the mid one? My friend didn't want to stick around through them. Going to see it again Tuesday.

Edited by Vindicare

So, was there an after credits scene along with the mid one? My friend didn't want to stick around through them. Going to see it again Tuesday.

Yeah there's one after credits

I don't remember a mid credits but I know there was an after credits one.

Looks amazing! I'm so excited for this!

I just wish there was a chance of a Daredevil set; DD, Elektra, Punisher, Bullseye and Kingpin

Looks amazing! We definitely need those guys as figs...Also Jessica Jones please! I want to put her with the detectives office :devil:

Looks amazing! We definitely need those guys as figs...Also Jessica Jones please! I want to put her with the detectives office :devil:

Jessy, Luke, Killgrave and Cottonmouth. And maybe Iron Fist, depends on what his series is like. Also would need a Claire

Jessy, Luke, Killgrave and Cottonmouth. And maybe Iron Fist, depends on what his series is like. Also would need a Claire

Iron Fist is a Minifigure already, I actually just BLed that set three weeks ago. :devil: But I heard Iron Fist is going to be a Netflix feature film, rather than a series, which is supposed to be going to The Punisher.

Iron Fist is a Minifigure already, I actually just BLed that set three weeks ago. :devil: But I heard Iron Fist is going to be a Netflix feature film, rather than a series, which is supposed to be going to The Punisher.

I meant like a new costume. I never heard that. Sounds interesting. Not really sure how I feel about a Punisher show to be honest. Not that I don't like him, but I think him in Daredevil is enough. Would LOOOOOVVVEEEEE a Moon Knight show though

But I heard Iron Fist is going to be a Netflix feature film, rather than a series, which is supposed to be going to The Punisher.

That was already debunked as fake.

That was already debunked as fake.

Yeah, I forget which website it was that reported that but they blew their reputation and are now the subject of a lot of jokes in comment sections like "yeah, they got their info from the same guy that (insert websites name) got it... the lazy eyed guy at the local comic shop whose always got 'inside info"

While not really part of the MCU, I saw Deadpool this weekend and it was really good. Admittedly, I hadn't read a lot of Deadpool, but knew enough about the character to feel like I got the overall sense of the movie. It was hilarious, with good, witty dialog and great action sequences. Plus, a few "Easter Egg" references to other Marvel movies and the former attempt at Deadpool in a movie. Ryan Reynolds did a good job staying true to the vision and sticking it out.

Makes me glad I snagged the Wolverine Vs Chopper Lego set when it dropped, so that I now have a Lego Deadpool.

Probably followed by an R-rated X-Force film. Fox is gonna go crazy with these R ratings now due to the massive success, so glad we're finally getting diversity in the superhero genre!

Remember though, with great power comes great responsibility. Oh, right, Fox doesn't own Spidey. That explains Fantfourstic. :wink:

Also, I really am feeling we need a Fox Marvel thread.