______

Marvel Cinematic Universe

5 hours ago, RaichuKing263 said:

Hey guys, let's talk about the new Spiderman in this inactive page that no one's posted in a year rather than the currently active page!

Hey guys, let's make this page active so we have a place to talk about the new Spider-Man! No reason for the negativity.

I hope Lego finds a way to self-reference the old Spider-Man 2 sets in the No Way Home sets, I've always loved when they put easter eggs in the sets. As for the movie itself, I'm very interested to see how/why Doc Ock's story is going to pick up from his sacrifice at the river meanwhile Electro will seemingly be a new version of the character. Also hoping that Disney finally mentions/shows Uncle Ben. It would be really annoying to have a whole Spider-Man trilogy without barely making a reference to him. What do you guys think of the leaks we've gotten so far?

A Spider-Man multiverse story, and I'm thinking Madame Web has something to do with it. But there are rumors of serious motivation changes to Molina's Doc Ock, overriding such a satisfactory story arc from his previous appearance, and that sounds like The Beyonder. He has a history of being behind a number of the Secret Wars storylines. His inclusion would also all but confirm my belief that the Ravagers' backstory is basically the Guardians of the Galaxy in the Year 3000, and it was their repeated time traveling that created the current MCU timeline, obliterating their own in the process. It would explain a lot, and pave the way for one of my favorite Marvel characters to make a MCU debut, Vance Astro(vik), aka Major Victory. Also his altered timeline version, Justice.

I'm guessing Peter Parker, with that wonderful wired-for-science brain (good writing work-around), will find a tech way to get home when mystical ways don't work.

Beyonder would be a great way to explain it. I feel like its safe to assume that Marvel is going to eventually have a Secret Wars event later down the line, so placing the seeds for that now, the same way they did for Endgame all these years, would be amazing. My only wonder though is if it would be too early to cast someone already?

Spoiler

As they have introduced Madame Hydra within the most recent episode, I'm starting to wonder if they may end up finding a way to bring Hydra back into play in a larger way going forward, with U.S. Agent maybe being combined with aspects of Hydra Captain America. Thoughts?

Regarding the new Falcon and Winter Soldier Episode

20 hours ago, NoOneOfImportance said:
  Reveal hidden contents

As they have introduced Madame Hydra within the most recent episode, I'm starting to wonder if they may end up finding a way to bring Hydra back into play in a larger way going forward, with U.S. Agent maybe being combined with aspects of Hydra Captain America. Thoughts?

Regarding the new Falcon and Winter Soldier Episode

I know a lot of people saw that she was once Madame Hydra and got hyped, but she was her for so little time that I don't think it'll play that big of a role in the MCU. I've always mainly known her as Nick Fury's love interest and a fellow SHIELD agent or spy. I can see the MCU alluding to her whole history though by making her be a former SHIELD agent turned top HYDRA official maybe or having her former title be Madame Hydra before SHIELD/HYDRA collapsed in Winter Soldier.

I realized something. There is a storyline about Peter Parker's parents being part of an attempt to recreate the Super Soldier Serum. I'd have to check my Spider-Man lore, and compare it to the MCU timeline to see if it fits with the experiments on Isaiah Bradley.

Deleted

Edited by ood0

I thought Black Widow was pretty solid! It doesn’t reinvent the wheel or anything, but it was a fun popcorn flick. I’m excited to see where some of the characters and storylines continue onto next.

I’m also loving Loki so far. Like the titular character, it’s been pretty unpredictable so far and I hope the finale lands on its feet tomorrow. (Especially since I was underwhelmed by the finales for the two previous shows.)

Wow, it's been a while since people posted in this topic. I almost feel bad for reviving it :innocent2:

Anyway, I just finished watching the Ms. Marvel series and overall I think it's a really great show.
But what I actually wanted to share was the nerdgasm I had when, in the season finale,

Spoiler

Bruno tries to explain the origins of Kamala's powers and why not everyone in her family has them (if I remember correctly), and at some point he says something like "your genes seem to have a slight... mutation.", which is -again, if I remember correctly- not only the first ever mention of the word and concept of mutation and mutants, but as Bruno says that, I could swear I heard a very short part of the X-Men Animated Series theme :wub_drool: 
Now, I know the X-Men are to be expected to make an appearance in the MCU and stuff, but I just loved how they did this, and everything.

And I just needed to get that off my chest :blush: 
Thank you for your time :innocent:

Regards,
Mitch

I saw two episodes of She-hulk and the second episode is better than the first. The humor, however, is still very sluggish and we already know that this will not be the strong point of the series.

Edited by aadvik

On 7/20/2022 at 12:40 PM, CF Mitch said:

Wow, it's been a while since people posted in this topic. I almost feel bad for reviving it :innocent2:

Anyway, I just finished watching the Ms. Marvel series and overall I think it's a really great show.
But what I actually wanted to share was the nerdgasm I had when, in the season finale,

Reveal hidden contents

Bruno tries to explain the origins of Kamala's powers and why not everyone in her family has them (if I remember correctly), and at some point he says something like "your genes seem to have a slight... mutation.", which is -again, if I remember correctly- not only the first ever mention of the word and concept of mutation and mutants, but as Bruno says that, I could swear I heard a very short part of the X-Men Animated Series theme :wub_drool: 
Now, I know the X-Men are to be expected to make an appearance in the MCU and stuff, but I just loved how they did this, and everything.

And I just needed to get that off my chest :blush: 
Thank you for your time :innocent:

Regards,
Mitch

Yes! I enjoyed the reveal as well. I didn't expect a reference to them this early on. The end credits scene was fun as well. 

I've been a bit behind recently. I still need to watch She Hulk, Moon Knight and Thor.  

I haven't watched Moon Knight, nor do I intend to.
I did see Thor 4 and am currently watching She-Hulk. I intend to see the third episode tomorrow. It's a fun series, so far :sweet: 

Regards,
Mitch

There's enough movies now that I'm not watching marvel anymore. I tried reading the comics, earning my place amongst Gambits, and Devil-Slayers, though.

That's what needs to happen - Gambit OR Devil-Slayer movies.

Have you all seen the new Deadpool vs Wolverine movie trailer? It looks so good, I'm genuinely hyped for this.