______

Marvel Cinematic Universe

Very excited for this! It's very different than the other Marvel movies, which is great! Glad we're finally getting magic in the MCU!

Even though I'm a fan of most of the films Marvel Studios has put out, I didn't think I would be very excited for this movie.

I was wrong. That's an effective trailer.

Nice trailer - doesn't show too much.

I'm quite excited for this, it doesn't just look like a fresh Marvel movie, but a fresh movie as a whole. It has some inception vibes to it as well.

Great trailer for Doctor Strange. It's a nice departure from the other MCU material and does give the fans something more magical.

EDIT: Really sorry guys, poor phrasing in two of the paragraphs. I'll rewrite the entire thing.

Be wary of spoilers in Captain America: Civil War reviews. They try not to spoil anything, but each review spoils a little piece of the puzzle. Read all the reviews, and...yeah. :tongue:

I'd love to discuss very mild spoilers (Basically stuff covered in reviews), so feel free to PM them to me if there's something you know that you find interesting to talk about. Also, please remember to use SPOILER TAGS to avoid spoiling the movie in this thread.

(I think the irony is that one user may have unintentionally spoiled something for me while complaining that I spoiled something, but I have no proof of that. I haven't seen the film yet either!)

Edited by Starrocks923

Why say "I'm not trying to spoil anything" and then drop two spoilers?

Edited by HawkLord

yea warning us of spoilers then outlining those said spoilers defeats the purpose of the warning, time to dip outta this forum for a couple weeks :grin:

yea warning us of spoilers then outlining those said spoilers defeats the purpose of the warning, time to dip outta this forum for a couple weeks :grin:

Its like saying (btw, I'm only joking here, I know nothing)...

Warning guys there are spoilers out there. And nobody wants to hear about how War Machine dies

Actually I think I know what that scene is. Me and my friends guessed it whilst discussing Civil War theory's

Edited by Quicksilver838

Why say "I'm not trying to spoil anything" and then drop two spoilers?

Which ones...?

Hold up. I'll edit the post if I erred. Please PM me so I know what to fix, thanks.

Is it when I said death? Because death happens in every movie. :tongue:

EDIT: Fixed the original post, sorry again! I wanted to know who plays a certain character that isn't listed on Wikipedia, but I found it on another website.

Edited by Starrocks923

I know who it is, but its best not to say something like "a non superhero dies". People might overreact

I'll be bringing a few of them up in spoiler tags tomorrow, after giving more people a chance to see the film. If you decide to discuss them with me, please use the spoiler tags as well out of courtesy. After all, I'm not seeing the film until May! :thumbdown: )

Also if your bringing up spoilers...

1. Why?

2. Even if you use spoiler tags... Why?

3. No spoilers please

The film doesn't even come out for half a month, so how is it giving people a chance to watch it?

If your post has the words "not trying to spoil anything, BUT", then yeah, you should rethink that.

Which ones...?

Hold up. I'll edit the post if I erred. Please PM me so I know what to fix, thanks.

PM sent. As mentioned, it would be better not to warn people and then post the very things you're warning them about.

I know who it is, but its best not to say something like "a non superhero dies". People might overreact

...I get the feeling you might know something I don't, and I'm suddenly scared to read this thread. :grin:

I fixed both posts, sorry guys!

By the way, if you tweet that you're Pro-Registration on Twitter, Paul Rudd will tweet you back with a video that insults you. :devil:

...I get the feeling you might know something I don't, and I'm suddenly scared to read this thread. :grin:

I fixed both posts, sorry guys!

By the way, if you tweet that you're Pro-Registration on Twitter, Paul Rudd will tweet you back with a video that insults you. :devil:

Wow, this is the only thing in the history of ever that has tempted me to sign up for Twitter. Oh well, it's a fleeting impulse, it'll pass. Much better on the updated posts, BTW. Can't wait to see this flick.

14 days, 12 hours, 31 minutes until I see this film. The hype is real!

This will be the longest 2 weeks.....can't WAIT until my showing on May 5th!!! The reviews are absolutely incredible!!!

RDJ might be in Spiderman: Homecoming!

Yup, it's confirmed! Really looking forward to this. Hopefully we'll see the Iron Spider suit!