______

Marvel Cinematic Universe

I do not doubt that she will be in infinity war (makes his motivation way more interesting) but I honestly don't think feige would allow them to put her on this show. I think they're definitely drawing inspiration from her and toying us with this, but I believe they're separate entities. Not to mention death could never shape shift in the comics

I'm in the camp of it being Ego. It can manifest into human form. It would be an obscure but cool character for the show, so I could see them doing it.

I've heard a theory about it being a take on hive. http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Hive_(Earth-616)

That's plausible. After reading that, the show definitely looks to be heading in that direction, given the last episode.

How about that Apocalypse trailer?

I thought it was pretty good. Apocalypse looks a lot better than those disgusting first shots we had. The voice needs work though. He sounded a lot like Ronan. He needs the voice he had in the 90's cartoon. That was a great voice. I'm a bit lost, unless they address it in the movie, where Jean & Storm came in....I may need to rewatch DoFP again...

I thought it was pretty good. Apocalypse looks a lot better than those disgusting first shots we had. The voice needs work though. He sounded a lot like Ronan. He needs the voice he had in the 90's cartoon. That was a great voice. I'm a bit lost, unless they address it in the movie, where Jean & Storm came in....I may need to rewatch DoFP again...

DOFP erased every x movie before it. So now everyone's origins are different

I'm secretly hoping that they use the 90's Xmen theme in the opening or closing credits..Come on! Do a remake!!

Edited by Im a brickmaster.

I felt like the trailer focused on too much of the same rhetoric from past X-Men movies - mutant leaders are weak and so all mutants should flock to this new leader. In previous movies Magneto tried to convince mutants to fight for him and now Apocalypse is trying to convince mutants to fight for him. I think they should spin a different angle.

I felt like the trailer focused on too much of the same rhetoric from past X-Men movies - mutant leaders are weak and so all mutants should flock to this new leader. In previous movies Magneto tried to convince mutants to fight for him and now Apocalypse is trying to convince mutants to fight for him. I think they should spin a different angle.

Honestly, most of the X-Men movies seem to follow the same formula. Elements such as time travel do help to keep the movies fresh, but I don't know how much longer I'll be interested in mutant struggles...

So is War Machine now known as War Hammer?

I hope not. He doesn't need another temporary name change.

Don't read this if you don't want to get spoiled!

This is maybe a huge spoiler for the film: Crossbones is doing a poison robbery.

Karpov is also confirmed.

Sorry for the big letters but I don't know how to use spoil tags. :sceptic:

Edited by Winter Soldier

[ spoiler ] [/spoiler ]

Thanks! And...

Karpov is maybe in a dream or something like that, orrrr..... a VISION! *oh2*

What?! It doesn't work! :wacko:

EDIT: Fixed the problem and also thanks to Ultron!

Edited by Winter Soldier

Thanks! And...

Karpov is maybe in a dream or something like that, orrrr..... a VISION! *oh2*

What?!! It doesn't work! :wacko:

Remove the spaces within the brackets

I saw the CA:CW trailer again and it's like Bucky is saying 'Steve's dead'. Maybe they want to combine the the comic Civil War and Captain America's death?

I saw the CA:CW trailer again and it's like Bucky is saying 'Steve's dead'. Maybe they want to combine the the comic Civil War and Captain America's death?

At what point is that?

At what point is that?

When he rips out the Arc Stone from Tony's chest ( 1:59 ). Here's a link to the trailer:

Oh, and I'm super excited for the Doctor, his mansion looks awesome! Some other news about the movie: Mads Mikkelsen is going to play the main villain. Any ideas, toughts who this villain will be? I guess it's gonna be Dormammu.

Edited by Winter Soldier