______

Marvel Cinematic Universe

Panther looks good, but I can't believe the groanworthy comments on the cover. :hmpf:

What is everyone's take on Tony's "so was I" line at the end of the trailer? I almost got in a heated debate over it because I don't really think they ever were friends, more just that they respect each other professionally, while merely putting up with each other on a personal level. The line seems false and hollow to me (still excited for the movie).

Edited by rodiziorobs

Saw this on another forum and thought I would share this interesting catch from the CW Trailer:

qjKGDtA.jpg

(in other words, speculation that due to the events in CW, that either the Avengers is disbanded and / or Cap (and team Cap) leave or are dismissed from the Avengers...)

Cap not being an 'official Avenger' during Civil War doesn't even count as speculation IMO - it's pretty much shown right in the trailer that Cap doesn't want to be part of the official government-organization Avengers. I wonder if they'll explain in the movie where/how he gets the logo-less suit, if that's a thing that happens.

What's more interesting is how he gets his upgraded "chainmail" suit. Who is the one who makes it? Maybe they just have different outfits at the New Avengers facility, but I was always under the impression Stark designed everything.

I thought the trailer was really good. I think it may be confusing for casual fans (or parents) who may think Tony should be the rebellious one and Steve should be the rules guy. I also think Iron Man in the last beatdown scene looked really red, like there wasn't a lot of gold. I know it's a new suit, just looks off in that scene.

It looks a lot like his new suit in the 'Invincible Iron Man' comic that's out now.

What's more interesting is how he gets his upgraded "chainmail" suit. Who is the one who makes it? Maybe they just have different outfits at the New Avengers facility, but I was always under the impression Stark designed everything.

Cap not being an 'official Avenger' during Civil War doesn't even count as speculation IMO - it's pretty much shown right in the trailer that Cap doesn't want to be part of the official government-organization Avengers. I wonder if they'll explain in the movie where/how he gets the logo-less suit, if that's a thing that happens.

It could be a 'gift' from Fury. We know he's sided with Cap & Falcon. I'm sure he still has plenty of contacts What I'm most curious about, is how does Stark convince Black Widow to his side? She was all about Fury, Rogers, & Wilson in WS...

It looks a lot like his new suit in the 'Invincible Iron Man' comic that's out now.

I love that suit! in the newest issue he transforms it into a Samurai suit...

I mean heck yes! :laugh:

I love that suit! in the newest issue he transforms it into a Samurai suit...

I mean heck yes! :laugh:

Admittedly, when I saw the initial artwork of it, I didn't really like all the red. But now that I've read the books & seen more of it, I like it too. Thanks for ruining the surprise of next issue! (my impression of DC fans over Doomsday reveal) :tongue:

Admittedly, when I saw the initial artwork of it, I didn't really like all the red. But now that I've read the books & seen more of it, I like it too. Thanks for ruining the surprise of next issue! (my impression of DC fans over Doomsday reveal) :tongue:

Oh i'm terribly sorry :blush:

In other news!:

https://youtu.be/l-XLDKu99Q8

Yusss I love that costume on her, we better get that as our fig. Side note, no blueish suit for Hawkeye like in the promos?

Interesting how Scarlet Witch has a new hair color. I wonder what's going on there.

Side note, I really don't want Ward to die tonight. Even if I'm the only person who would enjoy watching him somehow miraculously redeem himself, he's quite an enjoyable villain. One website claims a major character dies as the direct actions of another character, but they don't say who it is, which is pretty dumb. :P

Side note, I really don't want Ward to die tonight. Even if I'm the only person who would enjoy watching him somehow miraculously redeem himself, he's quite an enjoyable villain. One website claims a major character dies as the direct actions of another character, but they don't say who it is, which is pretty dumb. :P

Well, Brett Dalton is still on if that's any consolation! :grin: I really enjoyed tonight's episode, and I felt like I got my heart ripped out when Coulson killed Ward. Even though Ward is one crazy guy, I feel like the fact that we've finally lost an original cast member is really powerful, even if he's still on the show.

Interesting how Scarlet Witch has a new hair color. I wonder what's going on there.

I hope he doesn't either. I've always liked him.

I hope he doesn't either. I've always liked him.

Man, could have used a spoiler there as I hadn't seen the latest episode... oh well...

Man, could have used a spoiler there as I hadn't seen the latest episode... oh well...

He´s not dead...maybe Death but not dead ;)

maybe Death but not dead ;)

That's impossible. There is no way Death would be introduced on Agents of Shield.

That's impossible. There is no way Death would be introduced on Agents of Shield.

Are you sure about that? Inhumans were introduced on Agents of Shield. Highly unlikely perhaps, but impossible?

Yes, impossible. It would not add up. Plus death is not an inhuman and does not sit around killing people on a deserted planet. Death could just teleport away

They have to be playing with the concept of Mistress Death somehow, she's too vital to Infinity Wars not to introduce her at all. If Thanos is just a crazed power-mad villain like Ronan the Accuser was in Guardians of the Galaxy, having no motivation beyond "I like power", the outrage will be unmatched.

They have to be playing with the concept of Mistress Death somehow, she's too vital to Infinity Wars not to introduce her at all. If Thanos is just a crazed power-mad villain like Ronan the Accuser was in Guardians of the Galaxy, having no motivation beyond "I like power", the outrage will be unmatched.

I do not doubt that she will be in infinity war (makes his motivation way more interesting) but I honestly don't think feige would allow them to put her on this show. I think they're definitely drawing inspiration from her and toying us with this, but I believe they're separate entities. Not to mention death could never shape shift in the comics