______

Marvel Cinematic Universe

I read somewhere that civil war trailer comes out nov. 6. The source also got star wars right!

In two weeks?

Hydra, we could really use you right now!!!

Dammit i really hoped it would launch in my Autumn vacation. Just for the sake of doing my Mind = Blown dance in my Pyjama's :laugh:

I mean... What?

Jessica Jones looks amazing!!!

I'm really glad they're staying true to the comics and going pretty dark with this.

Edited by EZNetwork

Mantis has reportedly been cast for GotG2. If true, its safe to assume we'll get her in a set for the movie!

Man i sure do hope the trailer comes Nov 6, i am ready to feel some hype in my body again.

If they release it in front of Star Wars... we are gonna wait another 1,5 month's :sceptic:

In Russia yes, so leaks from that = Disney releasing it online!

At least i hope...

Edited by kevkipo

Well, it looks like we may know what that planet is that Simmons was on...

...rather, who. It seems like a lot seem to think its Ego. Judging mostly due to Will saying the planet had moods. Read up on it more & it definitely seems plausible. I hope it's true, because the show has been severely lacking in known characters from the universe.

Well, it looks like we may know what that planet is that Simmons was on...

...rather, who. It seems like a lot seem to think its Ego. Judging mostly due to Will saying the planet had moods. Read up on it more & it definitely seems plausible. I hope it's true, because the show has been severely lacking in known characters from the universe.

It's a cool theory, could be possible.

I think the cloaked figure could be Lady Death. It's a bit of a stretch, but the fact that Will refers to it as "Death" and the scroll Fitz found says "Death" on it leads me to believe so.

It's a cool theory, could be possible.

I think the cloaked figure could be Lady Death. It's a bit of a stretch, but the fact that Will refers to it as "Death" and the scroll Fitz found says "Death" on it leads me to believe so.

Naturally, I thought it was(still could be) Lady Death. Which would be awesome, since her two biggest links are Deadpool & more notoriously Thanos. That would link the show with the MCU, which has been severely lacking lately. I read that Ego can manifest himself in human, maybe different(?) forms, so I think it could be that as well. I like both theories though.

Man i sure do hope the trailer comes Nov 6, i am ready to feel some hype in my body again.

If they release it in front of Star Wars... we are gonna wait another 1,5 month's :sceptic:

Sorry if it doesn't man, i just posteda date i saw. It also had star wars. But it may be false. Sorry for hyping you up to a false hope :(

Sorry if it doesn't man, i just posteda date i saw. It also had star wars. But it may be false. Sorry for hyping you up to a false hope :(

Ah no worrys, i'm pretty used to it nowadays :grin: . Waiting is fun! right...?

In a interview with Paul Bettany, he said Vision learns to feel emotions and love in CW, wonder what he will go through in the movie?

In a interview with Paul Bettany, he said Vision learns to feel emotions and love in CW, wonder what he will go through in the movie?

Vision + Scarlet Witch perhaps?

Apparently the main villain for Thor: Ragnarok will be a marvel's first female villain. My bet is it will be Enchantress along with Skurge,Then maybe one of them dies and the other team's up with Thanos for the Infinity Wars of something.

I hope it's Enchantress, but that rather than die she just ends up possessed by Surtur (I have heard unsubstantiated rumors that he is also in Ragnarok, and really want them to be true!), needing Thor to free her. It would make her both villain and ally to Thor, similar to Loki, which is where I believe a lot of his success as an interesting villain (Marvel's best) comes from.