______

Marvel Cinematic Universe

to be honest i find the recent Marvel superhero roster consisting of a lot Red and Black, Ant-man, Iron man, Spidey, Scarlet Witch, Black Panther, Falcon,

Quicksilver really brought a difference in that colour scheme in my opinion

to be honest i find the recent Marvel superhero roster consisting of a lot Red and Black, Ant-man, Iron man, Spidey, Scarlet Witch, Black Panther, Falcon,

Captain America - Blue.

Hulk - Green/purple

Vision - Green/Pink/Yellow

I'm not saying you're wrong that there's a bunch of red and black, but using it as a starting point to again bring up Quicksilver dying is a little silly. Yeah, he died.

Captain America - Blue.

Hulk - Green/purple

Vision - Green/Pink/Yellow

I'm not saying you're wrong that there's a bunch of red and black, but using it as a starting point to again bring up Quicksilver dying is a little silly. Yeah, he died.

Uhm... no i actually didn't try to do that at all...

I was just saying the recent roster brings up a lot of Black and Red

Just watched Age of Ultron again. So excited for Infinity War! :grin:

Ahhh me too! it's on Popcorn time as well! i watched it last night and now again :laugh:

Quicksilver had a lot of red...

...When he was shot to death with a chaingun :grin:.

You know what Mr Man?!...

No but in all seriousness, i didn't mean to bring back Quicksilver up again at all. I don't even see how. it was just an example of different costume colour

I think Doc Strange will have a big colour difference as well, can't wait for his Lego fig (If we get one)

This gives me hope that heroes will "bite the bullet" in Captain America:Civil War.

Had it been my decision to kill off Quicksilver, I would have killed him off in Captain America:Civil War instead, perhaps in the opening terrorist attack that sets off the events of the movie.

This gives me hope that heroes will "bite the bullet" in Captain America:Civil War.

Had it been my decision to kill off Quicksilver, I would have killed him off in Captain America:Civil War instead, perhaps in the opening terrorist attack that sets off the events of the movie.

That would have been so much better. It would make one more cast member, but seriously it's already a full packed cast. But I don't think we're going to see quicksilver again.

That would have been so much better. It would make one more cast member, but seriously it's already a full packed cast. But I don't think we're going to see quicksilver again.

Inhumans and Infinity War give me doubts about any death being permanent. We shall see...

Also, when I went to see Ant-Man, I paid close attention to the scene where Ant-Man goes through the "Doctor Strange tease" and I saw the shadow right off the bat. It kind of scared me for a moment, but it's one easter egg worth going back to the theater to see.

Inhumans and Infinity War give me doubts about any death being permanent. We shall see...

Also, when I went to see Ant-Man, I paid close attention to the scene where Ant-Man goes through the "Doctor Strange tease" and I saw the shadow right off the bat. It kind of scared me for a moment, but it's one easter egg worth going back to the theater to see.

It was

Wasp right?

Edited by kevkipo

I thought they said it was eternity or something like that.

I've been trying to find the link but director said it was

Janet

I've been trying to find the link but director said it was

Janet

Someone took a picture of the screen from inside the theater and put it on a website I found from Googling. Obviously that's illegal, so I won't link, but the shadow was given some highlighting to help accentuate the, ahem, curves... :tongue:

Someone took a picture of the screen from inside the theater and put it on a website I found from Googling. Obviously that's illegal, so I won't link, but the shadow was given some highlighting to help accentuate the, ahem, curves... :tongue:

Yes, I think that was the image that someone posted on Twitter and the Director confirmed.

That doesn't really make sense to me how it could be that character but whatever.

Excited for AoS tomorrow...to see, other than Lash, which Inhumans from the comics they bring into the show.

Excited for AoS tomorrow...to see, other than Lash, which Inhumans from the comics they bring into the show.

I can't wait!

AoS

the episode was pretty exciting. Not really feeling the new 'bus' yet though...it's like an odd mix of the Blackbird & a Hellicarrier. The new mystery team, who seems to be on the same side(as far as the Inhumans go, with Coulson, it'll be interesting to watch the two groups progress. One nitpick, Rayna aside, not really liking that all the Inhumans thus far have all retained their human appearance. With my admitted limited knowledge of Inhumans-only been reading them since the Now! Was implemented- they should go through outward changes as well(except Daisy, since she's not really an Inhuman,who looks spot on). Finally, I wonder where Gemma is? Somewhere we know about...or new.

Edited by Legocrazy81

AoS

the episode was pretty exciting. Not really feeling the new 'bus' yet though...it's like an odd mix of the Blackbird & a Hellicarrier. The new mystery team, who seems to be on the same side(as far as the Inhumans go, with Coulson, it'll be interesting to watch the two groups progress. One nitpick, Rayna aside, not really liking that all the Inhumans thus far have all retained their human appearance. With my admitted limited knowledge of Inhumans-only been reading them since the Now! Was implemented- they should go through outward changes as well(except Daisy, since she's not really an Inhuman,who looks spot on). Finally, I wonder where Gemma is? Somewhere we know about...or new.

Well i want some more known Inhumans in the series, who is the melting guy (Joe) supposed to present?

Well i want some more known Inhumans in the series, who is the melting guy (Joe) supposed to present?

No clue, must be a new for the show power dude, like the doctor one(blanking on his name...). I too would like to see more familiar faces. Doubt we'll see Medusa & Black Bolt though-due to them being front & center in the movie(assuming).