______

Marvel Cinematic Universe

I'd be okay if Marvel had more individual movies that were darker (like certain heroes. In the same vein that GoG and Ant-Man were silly, they could have darker movies, too), but I don't think Avengers has to be super-dark, it's just that Ultron was kind of cheesy.

Civil War seems like it could be pretty dark without being Dark Knight-level gritty. I mean they're all fighting eachother, and not a one-liner machine.

Agreed. Some heroes can be much darker like Doctor Strange and even TWS was darker to a point. The thing with GotG and (probably) Captain Marvel is that they're supposed to be fun space romps. GotG Vol. 2 seems like it'll at least be a little bit darker, but it still has a talking tree and raccoon. :laugh:

Agreed. Some heroes can be much darker like Doctor Strange and even TWS was darker to a point. The thing with GotG and (probably) Captain Marvel is that they're supposed to be fun space romps. GotG Vol. 2 seems like it'll at least be a little bit darker, but it still has a talking tree and raccoon. :laugh:

tumblr_n9qh0s9GPw1slhvxho1_r1_500.gif

Just seen Ant-Man! wow what a blast. I love the part with

Falcon fighting Scott

It really felt like a great ride, i really like Scott he cares so much about Cassie. I also really like Micheal's character Hank, that temper :laugh: "How's your face?"

The Goat part was pretty sad... he just turned into Jelly :cry_sad:

I also didn't like Hope, she was just annoying. Did you guys spot Janet in the Quantum Realm? cause i tought i did. overall a very nice movie 8.5/10 :thumbup:

So the B roll for Fantastic four was released

Turns out there was an entire scene featuring a very rough looking fantasticar that never made it into the movie, and clearly some action sequences of them working together. Maybe Trank saying that this was not the product he had created wasn't entirely wrong...Fox really did step on the production.

I don't know if you want to read it, but i tought i'd share it anyway. Since i'm very eager to see how Infinity War will play out.

I wrote my own version:

INFINITY WAR - PART 1

Scene opens on Xandar:

The scene opens with Thanos chocking Nova Prime in the clutch of his hand, Where is the Power stone WOMAN! He screamed. I don't know what you are talking about Nova Prime said.

Are you taking me for a fool? he screamed, With no help of the guards and Nova Prime being surrounded by an Alien army looking upon a deserted Xandar she still wouldn't give up the location of the Power Stone...

No matter Thanos said, as he chocked her to death. SEARCH THIS DUMB PLANET! every crack! every spot! after Thanos was thumping all Walls to the ground he found a vault hidden deep beneath the Nova Corps head building. Ahh... i see, a little vault right? no match for Thanos he spoke. when his Alien troops blasted the thing to piece's he gave the final knock and the thing fell apart, revealing the Power Stone.

Good, that's 1... Five more to find now.

MARVEL LOGO OPENING * on the tones of Age Of Dragons

Scene opening on Peter Quill:

WHY!? why couldn't we see this coming... he said, Quill we where 2 Quadrants away we would've never made it in time said Rocket. Drax spoke: my heart goes out to all those who have lost their lives today, all the Xandarians. Some evacuated by the Nova corps... Most did not.

Yondu just said that he had been able to save most Ravagers, though he doesn't care about others he did save some Xandarians! Quill said, when Rocket shouted: And what does that even matter? where will they go? what will they do now?

There's no Hostile planet to find in Half the Galaxy!

There may be one... Quill said. Terra?

Scene opening on Avengers training Camp

Keep it up! keep it up! Steve said. When Falcon came flying in: Ah new trainees i see? are they Avengers material? some of 'em look tired already! I can get them into shape Falcon, don't worry... Steve said. The 2 of them walked into a big hall where we see Wanda and Pietro, Scott and Rhodey, and Vision and Black Panther in combat, When Peter Parker comes swining in. Hey there fella's when being interrupted by Steve rogers: We are your elders... you treat us with respect! Yes dad, Peter said. There's someone outside to meet you. For me? he answered.

When walking outside they stumbled upon a beaten up Thor.

Cutting to Knowhere

Tanneleer Tivan - in a newly built Collector room - see's a big cloacked person walking in... guarded by 10 armed troops. Tivan! he spoke, I NEED SOMETHING FROM YOU. Tell me, and i will name a price! Tivan answered... Oh i'm not planning on paying for it. the cloacked person said, Then how will you retrieve it? Tivan answered with a little scared undertone, You know, by taking it... It's not like you can stop me! Tivan trying to put up a fight is quickly stopped and thrown away into one of his collector cell's breaking the glass, with a strange egg/pod like thing inside of it. While Thanos is getting a hold of the Red Reality stone and breaking it open Tanneleer screamed: AND NOW?! WHAT WILL YOU DO NOW? NOBODY CAN HOLD POWER OF SUCH MIGHTY POSSESIONS!

Is that so? Thanos answered. Well i can always try can't i when Tivan is quickly blasted by one of Thanos' guards. a shadowy figure quickly escapes the room, flying trough the broken roof...

Thanos is exiting the scene by flying away in his ship, followed by hundreds of followers.

Cutting back to earth

My companions! Thor yelled. Now is the time i must call upon you! easy there Thor, Steve answered. What's the call? When facing the mighty demons of hell i had tought i'd seen it all, i have never been so wrong...

When cutting to a flashback Thor explained, He came in a ship... so big, Mighty Heimdall saw it coming from far so we prepared, We had faced the Demon's so nothing that would come could scare us, we had been rebuilding Asgard ever since with the few soldiers we still had left from our last battle we where preparing for battle, Heimdall leading the charge followed by my companions the Warriors Three and Lady Sif.

And there he stood...

Please tell me if you like to see more, cause i am writing loads more right now

Edited by kevkipo

Did you guys spot Janet in the Quantum Realm? cause i tought i did. overall a very nice movie 8.5/10 :thumbup:

I was searching frantically during both viewings, I didn't spot her.

I'm not really convinced that Fantastic Four is as bad as people are saying. Since news of this film & casting as come out people have been saying like a broken record how bad this movie will be. So, I'm betting they went in with that mindset. I'll find out for myself tomorrow.

I read, this may be a stretch, that this movie was rushed because of Fox's time running out for ownership of the rights. If they rushed it for this sole purpose, then that is a huge slap in the face to comic fans(along with many of their decisions in this movie) and is a huge disservice to Fox, as it gives them a lot of unneeded criticism.

I'm not really convinced that Fantastic Four is as bad as people are saying. Since news of this film & casting as come out people have been saying like a broken record how bad this movie will be. So, I'm betting they went in with that mindset. I'll find out for myself tomorrow.

I read, this may be a stretch, that this movie was rushed because of Fox's time running out for ownership of the rights. If they rushed it for this sole purpose, then that is a huge slap in the face to comic fans(along with many of their decisions in this movie) and is a huge disservice to Fox, as it gives them a lot of unneeded criticism.

How is that a huge disservice to Fox? They made they movie...And yes that is true. The movie was rushed to keep rights from reverting and is a huge slap in the face to comic fans, as you have said. Which would beg the question: Why are you seeing it then? Just curious

It was more of a "Pause" thing

Also more of the Infinity War story i made up for those of you who like it:

A purple being, shining bright from his golden shoulderpads. He broke down the Rainbow Bridge, and held Heimdall to a stand when quickly being defeated by all his followers. We defeated some of the aliens, but the power that came from the Mad Titan's glove was so immense... we couldn't witstand it. My father and i flew over all the brave soldiers, and with a mighty charge we smashed this Purple being... Not even a scratch he had, grasping my father by his troath he pointed at brave Heimdall and spoke: I could do the same to you... should i? are you willing to accept your fate? SO BE IT! the allfather yelled, thumping his staff to the ground... vanishing, i don't know where, i don't know how. But i could hear him whisper in my head: My Son, flee from Asgard... bring the Warriors and Sif to safety, the Mad titan has won, this is a power we can't fight, we can't win this, So let him take the tesseract

And so i did bring my brothers to safety, and some of the brave soldiers who where still standing. Looking back upon Asgard i could see the Purple being smashing the throne, burning down the grand castle... shining, and slowly being thorn apart.

Pietro and Wanda where staring at eachother in great disbelief. When Pietro said, Do you know what this is? is it coming for us? Aye, Thor answered... i know what it is, But i don't know where it's heading next. The Mad Titan is a great being, coming from a mighty old race. seeking nothing but revenge and great distruction! Like Ultron or Loki? Steve said. Oh if only Thor answered, this being has the power of them combined 10 times! and a big army standing behind him.

Falcon and Steve where looking at eachother like they saw a ghost, Well... IF it is coming for earth, then... Steve said when being interrupted by Thor: It is, staring at Vision, It is coming for the Infinity Stone's. All of them collected in a glove so mighty it could destroy life in the snap of his fingers. And Vision has one of these Stone's, the Mind stone... Vison spoke: If it is my faith to be torn apart by this being, so he can destroy the life and all of excistence i will not accept it... we should gather all the help we can find, Our world should know it, EVERY person should know it...

Uhm... does my Aunt May need to know it as well? cause i bet i'll be grounded if she finds out my friends have unleashed a mighty killer Titan coming for everyone so he can please himself.

Who's that? Thor said, Ahh, we have a lot of catching up to do Steve answered.

Scene cuts to the Milano flying towards Earth

So that is Terra? Rocket said, Yes Quill answered... it is my home planet. A planet of outlaws right? Drax said, ahh i've wanted to visit it ever since you mentioned it. Gamora rolling her eyes and saying so should we call Yondu and the ravagers and tell them we found a save place? somewhere they can rest?

Hold on... Peter said, who says it's safe? I am Groot, Groot spoke.

Scene cuts back to Avengers HQ

So ever since Tony created Ultron we found some new recruits, you have met Pietro and Wanda... Ah yes the Twins Thor answered, But i tought Pietro didn't survive the barriage of bullets? I didn't he answered, But my sister revived me How? i still don't know, but she got help of a Doctor living in New York. A Doctor? Thor asked, oh i didn't know earthly doctors where that powerfull. He is not a regular Doctor Peter answered, He is a magical doctor full of weirdness and black magic and all sorts of potions and drinks, Stephen Strange is his name... I see Thor said, and who are you webswining boy? I am Spiderman my big musceled friend, and i'm an Avenger and got bit by a Spider. Thor looking with a strange look to Steve, Ahh... i see a Man of Spiders, Yes... Steve said off course you have met Vision, Rhodey and Falcon... Where is Falcon by the way?

Right when he said that, Falcon and Black panther come running in the room and said, Boss this is very weird... come look what the radars picked up. An UFO something out of this world, Is it the Mad Titan? Steve said. No would be too soon Thor answered. Let's go and look what it is.

Scene goes to the Milano landing on earth

It is indeed an UFO, Steve said. When Scott yelled: We come in peace! i have a daughter i need to take care off and stuff! Wait do we come in peace...? Not if they don't Steve said. the milano opening up reveals the Guardians standing in the opening of the ship, WHO ARE YOU? Quill yelled, We are the Avengers! and if you are here to fight or claim this planet you've come to the wrong one! Steve answered, to wich Rocket said let's look if you still say that with a few good shots through your body, While Rocket fired a big shot from his gun, Cap jumped in front of Rhodey defending him with his shield, while rhodey flew up with a shrunken Scott Lang on his shoulder. So a talking raccoon? Did you see what i saw? Sure as hell did Scott answered. Drax takes on Thor and Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch take on Gamora, who is quickly disarmed by Pietro. Vision fires two mighty shots at Groot while he screams: I AM GROOT, and jumps right into Vision. in the rumble Star Lord notices the Infinity Gem inside Vision's forehead... while taking on Cap he yells: WE ONLY NEED A PLACE TO STAY! And do what!? Steve answeres. The battle is abruptly ended by Scott taking on his Giant man form right on top of Groot, holding the Milano in his grasp and yelling: I will drop it if i must! to wich Quill answered: Not my baby!

When Spidey came swining in with Iron Man behind him, Tony? Steve said. Hey Folks look who i brought Spidey said, tought we could use some help and someone who understands some of this Alien tech. Hi there Cap Tony says. Who are these wei... IS THAT A RACCOON? to wich Rocket answered: WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!?

I saw glimpses of her during my viewing today, but it was a blink or you'll miss it flashback to her scene. :shrug_oh_well:

Sooo FF2 is going to happen according to ComicBookMovies.com... i think that's just a phase

1. Anger: Josh Trank is a doo-doo head.

2. Denial: The sequel is coming though we lost 60 million

3. Depression: ...Though we may delay it while we retool...

4. Bargaining: Hold on, Kevin's on the line.

5. Acceptance: We accept the terms Mr Feige.

Edited by kevkipo

Sooo FF2 is going to happen according to ComicBookMovies.com... i think that's just a phase

1. Anger: Josh Trank is a doo-doo head.

2. Denial: The sequel is coming though we lost 60 million

3. Depression: ...Though we may delay it while we retool...

4. Bargaining: Hold on, Kevin's on the line.

5. Acceptance: We accept the terms Mr Feige.

That's exactly what I predict. Same thing happened with Spider-Man as TASM 3 and 4 were also supposed to happen.

Trust me guys, this is just damage control. They cannot continue on with these guys.

Trust me guys, this is just damage control. They cannot continue on with these guys.

Yeah, they still want to lose more money so... there's a reason to go on

The only way I could see Fox benefiting from F4 at this point is if they did a TV Show. Too bad Marvel has TV Rights for everyone. :innocent:

The only way I could see Fox benefiting from F4 at this point is if they did a TV Show. Too bad Marvel has TV Rights for everyone. :innocent:

They do??? so they can make a FF4 tv show?

I don't think Marvel even needs FF/X-Men/Spidey. They've done pretty damn well without them so far. They're probably content to wait it out until the movies become so invariably terrible that Fox won't even bother trying to keep the rights.

Isn't that sort of what happened with Daredevil already?

Edited by CallMePie

I believe so, yes. That's why Marvel can do Ultimate Spider-Man and they were able to have Fantastic Four on EMH.

I don't think Marvel even needs FF/X-Men/Spidey. They've done pretty damn well without them so far. They're probably content to wait it out until the movies become so invariably terrible that Fox won't even bother trying to keep the rights.

Isn't that sort of what happened with Daredevil already?

Basically, the rights revert back to Marvel if a film isn't released in a certain amount of time. Fox was able to kickstart a Daredevil reboot or a Fantastic Four reboot, so they chose FF.

I agree that the MCU is great as is. The only reason I want FF to go back to Marvel is for character like Kang, Galactus, Silver Surfer, and the Skrull.

It's kind of complicated. Marvel owns all rights to comic book characters but they don't own the live action rights to X-men, F4, or Namor. However, for TV live action rights, Marvel can't just make a show for whoever because of the contracts they have. I'm not entirely sure why Fox can't make a tv show but the point is: Fox can't make a live action show without Marvel's approval and Marvel can't do live action for any of the characters they licensed away.

well, here goes nothing, Fantastic Four. Saw it & obviously in the minority since I liked it, for the most part. Doing a little research as I'm not well versed on the Ultimate universe, they did a good job story wise with the origins. The Thing looked pretty rad, personally. Just need pants. Come on people...pants! Dooms look, I'm not a fan of it, but I don't hate it. Granted, Fox has a rep of ruining characters appearances. I didn't really like the green splotches, but I get it.

Now, I still don't understand the butchering of the storm family. Johnny is black & Sue isn't even American...what?! It added absolutely nothing to the story. To me, it took something away. That's not the siblings I've read about & seen in the pages for years. While I don't know the motivation for the change, I'd put my money on two letters that make an acronym: PC...

Oh, and was there an credit scene(s)? I forgot to find out prior to.

Edited by Legocrazy81

Oh, and was there an credit scene(s)? I forgot to find out prior to.

I thought a while ago they specifically said that there was no tag.

How is that a huge disservice to Fox? They made they movie...And yes that is true. The movie was rushed to keep rights from reverting and is a huge slap in the face to comic fans, as you have said. Which would beg the question: Why are you seeing it then? Just curious

I just meant that a lot of people won't see it because of all the bad publicity it's gotten, and could in turn, Fox may lose out on all future comic movies as well. Take "Apocalypse" for instance, people who saw Fantastic Four & hated it may just decide to not see X-Men & Fox will lose more at the box office. That's all I really meant with the disservice to Fox themselves. It's a big, probably highly stupid, blob of "what if", but we comic fans are a fickle bunch. :tongue:

I just meant that a lot of people won't see it because of all the bad publicity it's gotten, and could in turn, Fox may lose out on all future comic movies as well. Take "Apocalypse" for instance, people who saw Fantastic Four & hated it may just decide to not see X-Men & Fox will lose more at the box office. That's all I really meant with the disservice to Fox themselves. It's a big, probably highly stupid, blob of "what if", but we comic fans are a fickle bunch. :tongue:

See and there's the catch, people are hating Fox more and more for (i don't like to use the word) crap they've put out. I mean i know the struggle of making something really good and i'm sure they worked very hard.

But if you keep making crap just to annoy a certain other (better) studio, then I and a certain other Kevin would be very happy to get the rights back to the owner

It is highly possible this will happen and rightly so. If a company produces something to (as kevkipo and others have stated) in order to annoy another company they will inveriably annoy some fans who may opt out of seeing other better offerings from the company. I myself find myself, while I likely will see "Apocalypse", giving fox offerings less of a serious look because of this behavior. The fact is that all companies have to tow this line, when microsoft tried to pull a bunch of crap with X-Box one it severly damaged my likelyhood of continuing to purchase other products from the compnay and I know that many other customers feel the same. Reputation is huge in this world, and if fox or any other company is going to do things that are or appear unethical they will have to deal with people's reactions.