______

Marvel Cinematic Universe

Beyond him being a founding member of the Guardians, I don't know much about Warlock.

He wasn't a founding member!

No, but neither were Star Lord, Gamora, Drax, Rocket, or Groot. Captain America isn't a founding member of the Avengers (in the comics at least) either. I know lots of people (myself included) use founding member to talk about the prominent members.

I agree. RDJhas had so much success, they are already having 1 more Captian America and Thor, Jermey renner already said hawkeye won't die, and black widow is for girls, so it's not looking good for banner. Also, how do know the list is true? It's a pretty cool list.

Banner was such a success for the first Avengers film and he hasn't had much exposure since then. I doubt he would be the one to bite it (even if there is one who dies).

One thing is for sure: Ultron will definitely beat the complete crud out of Hulk. He was far too strong in the first movie to be the trump card again. Ultron did break Hulks leg in the comics once so he may be capable of killing him depending on how powerful they make Ultron. In the MCU they have established that Hulk is extremely powerful and they even went as far as to say that he couldn't kill himself so maybe he will die when someone more powerful comes along...hm...it seems sorta likely but I'm still on the fence about it. But that would also sort of ruin any big fight between Hulk and Thanos :sceptic: I personally don't really care for Hulk so if an Avenger was to die, I'd want it to be him.

A lot of people are seeming to forget Mark Ruffalo has a six movie deal with Marvel. I know that isn't to say removing Hulk won't happen, but I see it as unlikely.

No, but neither were Star Lord, Gamora, Drax, Rocket, or Groot. Captain America isn't a founding member of the Avengers (in the comics at least) either. I know lots of people (myself included) use founding member to talk about the prominent members.

Damn right none of those were founding members! Where's the love for Vance and Charlie?? Hmmm, personally I would have thought a founding member was a founding member, not just a prominent one but that's just me!

A lot of people are seeming to forget Mark Ruffalo has a six movie deal with Marvel. I know that isn't to say removing Hulk won't happen, but I see it as unlikely.

Does he? I can't see them using him after Avengers 3 so that's interesting.

He does? Good, I really like him as Banner and Hulk. Maybe one of those could be a rerelease of the 2008 movie.

"The Incredible Hulk: Mark Ruffalo Style"

or

"The Incredible Hulk: We Fixed It This Time"

:tongue:

I'm actually not too fond of "straight from the comics" looks.

First off it simply doesn't work much of the time. Comics to real life often is terrible.

Secondly there's the stupid ridiculous muscles. I do not like the idea of spreading this image as a norm. I prefer realistically buff heroes. Not everyone being miniature hulks. Costumes that magically show muscles as if they're skin tight... urg... just too ridiculous for me.

But this is Vision who doesn't even have real muscles in this form. :P

I'm actually not too fond of "straight from the comics" looks.

First off it simply doesn't work much of the time. Comics to real life often is terrible.

Secondly there's the stupid ridiculous muscles. I do not like the idea of spreading this image as a norm. I prefer realistically buff heroes. Not everyone being miniature hulks. Costumes that magically show muscles as if they're skin tight... urg... just too ridiculous for me.

But this is Vision who doesn't even have real muscles in this form. :P

I agree in some cases. Like Hawkeye for example. But with Vision, his comic book appearance is just so bizarre and colorful that if you change it too much, you essentially have a different character. And yeah it is a good thing Vision doesn't have muscles. He doesn't really need em' though since he can alter his density and beat the crap out of people with his super dense fists :classic:

Not sure how legit this is.

Looks legit, I think it may be concept art if it is real. What makes me say this is that the Vision on the poster clearly has a diamond on his forehead and this one does not.

Either way, Vision looks awesome to me. :thumbup: Definitely nailed the "cheesy" design of the character.

I just realised something, in AoS, ex-Agent Ward has still held on to a regular cast member position. What do you think they intend to do with him?

I just realised something, in AoS, ex-Agent Ward has still held on to a regular cast member position. What do you think they intend to do with him?

They better not give him a second chance or I will throw a fit. Maybe he'll break out and become a recurring villain. When you choose to be associated with Nazis, no matter how distant the connection may be, you do not get a second chance. Especially when you kill innocent people.

I kind of feel they'll force information out of him about Hydra, and he'll become the sort of evil teammate they have to work with because they need what he knows.

They better not give him a second chance or I will throw a fit. Maybe he'll break out and become a recurring villain. When you choose to be associated with Nazis, no matter how distant the connection may be, you do not get a second chance. Especially when you kill innocent people.

Modern HYDRA, especially Centipede has nothing to do with Nazis at all.

Modern HYDRA, especially Centipede has nothing to do with Nazis at all.

It started with Nazis - The roots are there. Doesn't matter if they don't consider themselves Nazis. They explained it in AoS.

It started with Nazis - The roots are there. Doesn't matter if they don't consider themselves Nazis. They explained it in AoS.

Sky explained it, to bait Ward. HYDRA want world supremacy, that's not a Nazi trait, they haven't mentioned any sort of eugenics programme, without one they aren't any different from any other world domination sect.

Also, of course people tangential associated with the Nazis get a second chance, where do you think all the US and USSRs rocket scientists came from? As for killing innocent people, do you think Fury has never killed innocent people to complete a mission?

If they can turn Ward into Spike I'm all for that someone who knows all HYDRAS stuff should be on the team, especially if Fitz gets to kick him in the head a few times each episode.

I personally would love the idea of Ward going solo and fighting Hydra. Gives him something to do without him being just a typical bad guy with a grudge.

I agree that affiliating with a group that was "Too evil for the Nazis" is really, really sick, but there were some Nazi soldiers who rebelled against orders and even helped hide people from the other Nazis during the Halocaust. Ward has made grave mistakes, but he clearly struggled when he realized what he was doing. No matter how evil someone is, I'm willing to give someone a second chance(Mind you, not a pass, but maybe a chance to redeem himself), and I wouldn't view Coulson and his team as heroes if they didn't risk their death by giving a fallen enemy with nowhere to go one last shot.(Just think about Captain America: the Winter Soldier. It's actually a somewhat similar story.)

Of course, that's just my opinion. And I would love to see the Punisher...

It looks like Marvel's official Plot Synopsis for AoU has confirmed what we pretty much all already realized about the Visions MCU origin. Yes he is in fact Jarvis in new form. (and no I'm not spoilering this one. It's not a spoiler when it is the official press release for the movie.)

http://www.escapistm...synopsis-Vision

Marvel Studios presents Avengers: Age of Ultron, the epic follow-up to the biggest Super Hero movie of all time. When Tony Stark tries to jumpstart a dormant peacekeeping program, things go awry and Earth's Mightiest Heroes, including Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, The Incredible Hulk, Black Widow and Hawkeye, are put to the ultimate test as the fate of the planet hangs in the balance. As the villainous Ultron emerges, it is up to The Avengers to stop him from enacting his terrible plans, and soon uneasy alliances and unexpected action pave the way for an epic and unique global adventure.

Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron stars Robert Downey Jr., who returns as Iron Man, along with Chris Evans as Captain America, Chris Hemsworth as Thor and Mark Ruffalo as The Hulk. Together with Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow and Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye, and with the additional support of Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury and Cobie Smulders as Agent Maria Hill, the team must reassemble to defeat James Spader as Ultron, a terrifying technological villain hell-bent on human extinction. Along the way, they confront two mysterious and powerful newcomers, Wanda Maximoff, played by Elizabeth Olsen, and Pietro Maximoff, played by Aaron Taylor-Johnson, and meet an old friend in a new form when Paul Bettany becomes Vision.

Written and directed by Joss Whedon and produced by Kevin Feige, Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron is based on the ever-popular Marvel comic book series The Avengers, first published in 1963. Get set for an action-packed thrill ride when The Avengers return in Marvel's Avengers:Age of Ultron on May 1, 2015.
Edited by Faefrost